Red Sonia

Red Sonia

Info:
    File Name: Red Sonia
    Format: JPG
    File Size: 6 Mb
    Resolution: 2160x3840
    Picture: 17
    Description: We have another fit redhead for you to enjoy this month. From my first position we can admire her ass and enjoy the boob and sun cream rubbing action. Later she moves to her chair so I move nearer for a better look.
    Cast:
    Genre: 4K, Ass, Bikini, Drinking, Natural Tits, Redhead, Rubbing Lotion Into Tits, Smoking, Solo Girl, Sunglasses, Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Topless, Voyeur, Walking, With Boyfriend

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Thanks

Redhead candid

Redhead candid

Info:
    File Name: Redhead candid
    File Size: 10 Mb
    Description: I had to be careful with this one. Shooting with the sun behind the subject is a recipe for trouble, believe me. However, my angle was so that I could candidly film this 20 something redhead without being discovered.
    Cast:
    Genre: 20s, 4K, Erect Nipples, Natural Tits, Redhead, Solo Girl, Tits (Natural), Tits (Small), Topless, Voyeur

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Thanks

Renata & Alexandra [2/3] Renata

Renata & Alexandra [2/3] Renata

Info:
    File Name: Renata & Alexandra [2/3]
    File Size: 49 Mb
    Resolution: 2400x1600
    Picture: 46
    Description: These two hot ladies were very interested in posing for us. Both were sunbathing near our shoot location and spotted us shooting a set with another girl. They approached us and asked if they could do a shoot as well. I was more than happy to add these beautiful girls to my day. They were both easy to direct and, as with many of the Romanian ladies, loved being topless on camera.
    Cast: Renata
    Genre:

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Thanks

Return of 4k

Return of 4k

Info:
    File Name: Return of 4k
    File Size: 14 Mb
    Picture: 21
    Description: Beach Jerk are proud to announce the return of 4K ultra HD videos. In this first new 4K video I was sat a bit further away than usual due to the rocky location. I found a big fake boobed MILF taking a phone call while the husband slept. Awesome 4k videos and their accompanying photo-sets are back!
    Cast:
    Genre: 4K, Ass, Bikini, Brunette, MILF, On The Phone, Solo Girl, Tits (Big), Topless, Voyeur, Walking, With Boyfriend

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Thanks

Riana Riana

Riana Riana

Info:
    File Name: Riana
    File Size: 118 Mb
    Picture: 112
    Description: One of the lifeguards always had a perfect eye when it was about finding a new model. He had just seen Riana and started insisting I should go straight away to speak to her. He was completely right, because, as you can see by yourself, she even let a completely unknown guy to touch her in exchange only for some compliments she received from the lifeguards team. It was a very interesting shoot, that's for sure!
    Cast: Riana
    Genre: Romania, Sets by Mira

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Thanks

Ripley Ripley

Ripley Ripley

Info:
    File Name: Ripley
    File Size: 27 Mb
    Resolution: 1600x1200
    Picture: 81
    Description: This is the lovely Ripley, a girl who is certainly not shy about receiving attention. She was having a blast parading up and down the beach, and enjoyed posing with groups of guys. By the time we'd finished a topless set on the main beach, it seemed everybody on the beach was enjoying the show, and Ripley clearly loved being the star! We wanted to follow that set with a nude shoot, so we moved to a quieter and more secluded part of the beach. Of course, knowing Ripley, she'd probably have done the nude set right there and then in front of the crowd! :-)
    Cast: Ripley
    Genre: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Thanks

Rock mistress

Rock mistress

Info:
    File Name: Rock mistress
    File Size: 11 Mb
    Picture: 16
    Description: The mistress is lazing on a rock when we first see her. She rests while the waves lap the shore, splashing her topless body. She moves out of sight so I move to a new position looking down on her. From here we can get a better look at her pierced nipple.
    Cast:
    Genre: 4K, Bikini, Brunette, MILF, Natural Tits, Pierced Nipple, Solo Girl, Tits (Natural), Tits (Small), Topless, Voyeur, Walking, With Boyfriend

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Thanks

Rock my world

Rock my world

Info:
    File Name: Rock my world
    File Size: 21 Mb
    Picture: 25
    Description: A bit further on from our last video and I spotted a blonde wife creaming up. I quickly got set up to film those lovely big nipped boobs. I just missed the boob rubbing but I capture the moment on the second application from a different angle.
    Cast:
    Genre: 4K, Big Nipples, Bikini, Blonde, Fake Tits, Large Nipples, Rubbing Lotion Into Tits, Solo Girl, Sunglasses, Tits (Big), Tits (Large), Topless, Voyeur, Walking, With Boyfriend

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Thanks

Rosey

Rosey

Info:
    File Name: Rosey
    File Size: 1 Mb
    Resolution: 1080x1920
    Picture: 13
    Description: I called this bikini babe "Rosey" because she has a tattoo of a rose in between her breasts. As with many tattoos on sexy girls, this would definitely give you something to aim for if you decided not to end with some cream pie.
    Cast:
    Genre: 18-19 Year Old, Bikini, Brunette, Non-Nude, Solo Girl, Sunglasses, Voyeur, With Boyfriend

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Thanks

Rosie Set 1 Rosie

Rosie - Set 1 Rosie

Info:
    File Name: Rosie - Set 1
    File Size: 57 Mb
    Resolution: 2400x1800
    Picture: 75
    Description: We met Rosie through a girl we knew and actually became really good friends with her. She had done a bit of modelling before and was well up for doing the shoot to add to pictures she already had. She needed no guidance, was really photogenic and knew exactly how to work the camera. Brilliant shoot!
    Cast: Rosie
    Genre: San Antonio, Ibiza, Sets by Danielle & Gemma

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Thanks

Roxana & Maria Set 1 [1/2] Maria

Roxana & Maria - Set 1 [1/2] Maria

Info:
    File Name: Roxana & Maria - Set 1 [1/2]
    File Size: 171 Mb
    Resolution: 1600x2400
    Picture: 168
    Description: Team work is important and in this case never better, we find these two stunning girls in the sea and we make it our mission to approach them. Maria, the brunette is a bit unsure as her boyfriend is with her so she has to speak with him first. A positive sign as she is considering it. Roxana seems to be fine for the shoot though. Once we meet Maria's boyfriend he's brilliant and happily allows her to pose as long as we take some pics of them both together too. I'm happy to oblige. The girls loved the shoot so much they even asked if we could meet again another day to do another set, much sexier of course. Watch out for that!
    Cast: Maria
    Genre: Romania, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Thanks

Roxana & Nikki Part 1 of 3 Nikki

Roxana & Nikki - Part 1 of 3 Nikki

Info:
    File Name: Roxana & Nikki - Part 1 of 3
    File Size: 56 Mb
    Resolution: 1600x2400
    Picture: 76
    Description: I had some photo sessions with all the girls from a wet t-shirt competition myself and JC organized at the beach. That's why maybe you'll find them a bit short, but trust me, I'll never regret having such a great time being sprayed with cold water and dancing with all the beautiful girls that liked to show off on the stage for the biggest prize of the day (you'll get those photos too): a night in the club with free drinks and a lot of hot entertainers everywhere! However, I really appreciate they still had some energy for a photoshoot after the contest!
    Cast: Nikki
    Genre: Romania, Sets by Mira

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Thanks

Russa Set 1 [2/2] Russa

Russa - Set 1 [2/2] Russa

Info:
    File Name: Russa - Set 1 [2/2]
    File Size: 101 Mb
    Picture: 102
    Description: One of my favourite sets of the whole trip. Russa was very confident and had no problems at all with posing, her boyfriend was also very supportive which really helped. Once we started the set she took over and posed so sexy and sultry in full view of everyone. Even better she agreed to a meet up somewhere a little quieter for a nude shoot the following day. Watch out for that gallery coming up soon!
    Cast: Russa
    Genre: Romania, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Thanks

Saggy vs Perky

Saggy vs Perky

Info:
    File Name: Saggy vs Perky
    File Size: 26 Mb
    Picture: 82
    Description:
    Cast:
    Genre:

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Thanks

Sam Sam

Sam Sam

Info:
    File Name: Sam
    File Size: 82 Mb
    Resolution: 2400x1800
    Picture: 78
    Description: Hi guys, it's Rosie here, over the next few weeks you will be able to check out some sets I shot out in Tenerife, with a little assistance from Derek. You may notice a different style of posing from the models which I guess comes from my personal experience in front of the camera. I had most fun with the group shoot featuring all the girls. Great to have so many boobs in front of the camera! :-) Xxx
    Cast: Sam
    Genre: Playa de las Americas, Tenerife, Sets by Rosie

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Thanks

Sammi & Friends [1/2] Lianne

Sammi & Friends [1/2] Lianne

Info:
    File Name: Sammi & Friends [1/2]
    File Size: 8 Mb
    Resolution: 900x1200
    Picture: 28
    Description: I had just finished a photoshoot with a group of girls on Magaluf Beach when Sammi, the girl in the leopard-skin print bikini, approached me. I had already noticed her stunning looks whilst I was doing the shoot with the other girls and had planned to talk to her about posing. Sammi beat me to it when she asked if she could do a set. Of course I jumped at the chance. She wanted to do some groups photos with her friends first and of course my motto has always been the more the merrier! After that we progressed to a sexy solo shoot, and no doubt about it, that turned out to be a thrilling set!
    Cast: Lianne
    Genre: Magaluf, Mallorca, Sets by Derek

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Thanks

Sarah & Natasha [1/3] Natasha

Sarah & Natasha [1/3] Natasha

Info:
    File Name: Sarah & Natasha [1/3]
    File Size: 21 Mb
    Resolution: 1600x1200
    Picture: 46
    Description: These two beauties really made our day when they agreed to do solo shoots and pose topless. They were confident and relaxed enough to really make the most of the shoot, and I think the photos captured their personalities along with their great looks!
    Cast: Natasha
    Genre: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Bonnie & Carly

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Thanks

Sarah & Amelia Photoshoot

Sarah & Amelia Photoshoot

Info:
    File Name: Sarah & Amelia Photoshoot
    File Size: 51 Mb
    Resolution: 3840x5760
    Description: To follow up the interview we did with Sarah and Amelia we also did a quick photoshoot. Take a look at these super high quality photos with the girls posing together topless on the beach and in the sea.
    Cast:
    Genre: 18-19 Year Old, 2 Girls, Brunette, Natural Tits, Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Topless

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Thanks

Sea tits

Sea tits

Info:
    File Name: Sea tits
    File Size: 19 Mb
    Description: Back on the stone beach and I saw a hot girlfriend go for a quick swim. Afterwards she sits just in the water and her nipples go erect from the cold water.
    Cast:
    Genre: 4K, Ass, Bikini, Brunette, Erect Nipples, Natural Tits, Solo Girl, Tits (Natural), Tits (Small), Topless, Voyeur, Walking, With Boyfriend

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Thanks

Sea, sand and boobs

Sea, sand and boobs

Info:
    File Name: Sea, sand and boobs
    File Size: 4 Mb
    Picture: 25
    Description: This 20 something hottie really caught my eye as I walked on the beach. We first of all see her tanning up facing away from us but it allows us to admire her ass. When she sits back down we can her see her beautiful, big natural boobs. Her friends are pretty hot too and when they all go for a swim I switch my position to face out to sea. We are treated to a superb view of her tits when she returns to the beach.
    Cast:
    Genre: 2 Girls, 20s, Ass, Bikini, Brunette, In The Sea, Natural Tits, Solo Girl, Tits (Large), Tits (Natural), Topless, Voyeur, Walking

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Thanks

Sexy daughter

Sexy daughter

Info:
    File Name: Sexy daughter
    File Size: 7 Mb
    Description: Back on the sands I found a really hot daughter out for the afternoon with her Mum. She has a cracking ass and is well tanned. As she stands and talks, we can admire her body and beautiful natural boobs.
    Cast:
    Genre: 20s, 4K, Ass, Bikini, Brunette, Natural Tits, On The Phone, Solo Girl, Sunglasses, Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Topless, Voyeur, Walking

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Thanks

Sexy fake wife

Sexy fake wife

Info:
    File Name: Sexy fake wife
    File Size: 3 Mb
    Description: I had to film this one from two positions because my first spot became blocked. I did not mind though because it enabled me to capture more of those amazing fake boobs and erect nipples.
    Cast:
    Genre: Bikini, Brunette, Eating, Erect Nipples, Fake Tits, Solo Girl, Sunglasses, Tits (Big), Tits (Large), Topless, Voyeur, With Boyfriend

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Thanks

Shady ladies

Shady ladies

Info:
    File Name: Shady ladies
    File Size: 3 Mb
    Picture: 18
    Description: It had gone overcast on this particular afternoon but I managed to find this group of ladies enjoying some topless time together.
    Cast:
    Genre: 2 Girls, Ass, Bikini, Brunette, Drinking, Eating, Natural Tits, Solo Girl, Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Topless, Voyeur

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Thanks

She Didn't Disappoint

She Didn't Disappoint

Info:
    File Name: She Didn't Disappoint
    File Size: 45 Mb
    Picture: 42
    Description: I was just about to leave the beach when I saw this hottie, something told me she wouldn't disappoint and I wasn't wrong, those natural knockers were well worth hanging around for!
    Cast:
    Genre: 2 Girls, Ass, Big Nipples, Bikini, Blonde, Brunette, Drinking, Natural Tits, On The Phone, Side Tit, Sunglasses, Tanlines, Tattoos, Tits (Medium), Topless

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Thanks

She Stood Out

She Stood Out

Info:
    File Name: She Stood Out
    File Size: 19 Mb
    Resolution: 2160x4096
    Picture: 23
    Description: The beach was busy on this particular day but one thing that stood out straight away was this topless brunette walking around flaunting her lovely body for all to see.
    Cast:
    Genre: 18-19 Year Old, Brunette, Natural Tits, Solo Girl, Tattoos, Thong, Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Topless, Voyeur, Walking

DOWNLOAD PHOTOS

Page 64 of 66 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566 LastLast

Thread Information