-
Join Today
Page 251 of 255 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255 LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,275 of 6371
    Thanks

Super bondage, spanking and torture for sexy naked bitch

Release Year: 2020
    Video language: English

Horny blonde with sexy body, with naked little ass and with beautiful boobs plus hot brunette with naked shaved pussy. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the chair. Big black ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her pussy lips. She spanks her naked ass. Profesional bondage, torture, spanking and domination for beautiful girl with naked breast in the large house.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 19:55
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3567kbps
    Audio: 99kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, spanking and torture for sexy naked bitch

Thanks

SexuallyBroken 20yr old Farmers gets her huge tits bound

Release Year: 2013
    Studio: SexuallyBroken
    Cast: Allie James, Matt Williams
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Our sexy 20 yr old genuine farmers is back and today we show you the first scene she shot with us. The meet and greet. This is where we get to gauge the model by testing her with tight bondage, rough skull fucking, hard sex, and we do all the bondage on screen.

Duration: 20:21
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
    Audio: 96kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SexuallyBroken 20yr old Farmers gets her huge tits bound

Thanks

Secretary Punished with Tight zip ties and Fishing line - Part 2

Genres: Blondes, breast torture, fishing line, nipple clamps, nose hooks, pantyhose, zipties

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I tie a rope around eden's neck and then tie it to the hoist. I cut the zip tie holding her arms and raise the hoist now pulling up tight on her neck. I cut off the zip ties on her arms and cut away the rest of her shirt. I then start at her ankles and completely bind her body with thin biting fishing line. I make several passes up and down her body. Now I snip away the zip ties on her legs. This releases some of the tension holding er legs together and makes the fishing line dig a little deeper into Eden's legs. No that she's completely bound again, I grope and slap her tit and then her ass. Next I ziptie her pinky fingers. Then I clamp her nipples and hang a very heavy padlock off of them. I leave Eden to suffer once again for her secretarial misdeeds. I notice Eden keeps looking down. That's fine most of the time, but today I want to see her face. I hook her nose and tie it up high to her neck rope, her to look straight ahead. Just as I'm ab.

Duration: 20:40
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

File size: 462.3 MB

Download Secretary Punished with Tight zip ties and Fishing line - Part 2

Thanks

Session 1 - Blue's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

Genres: Brunettes, business attire, electrical tape, hogtied, pantyhose, sweaters

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I kneel down beside Blue with another length of rope. I use it to pull her into a very tight hogtie. I can now sit back and enjoy her struggles. After a while though I remember that earlier I had tie a length of rope in her hair. I go and tie it back, her head back. That's better! I sit back and watch again as Blue struggles. OK, she really can't struggle, but she twitches and mmmpphs as she tries, lol. I take a few pics before I roll her on her side. I like the new view, but Blue doesn't seem to. I tell her to just roll back on her stomach, but of course she can't. I take a few more snapshots. At the 13:08 mark I start untying her and the rest of the clip is Blue being untied and ungagged.

Duration: 20:09
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

File size: 449.0 MB

Download Session 1 - Blue's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

Thanks

A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Legs Spread - Part 1

Genres: barefoot, crotchrope, face bondage, hogtied, MILF, nude, panty gags

Dr. Cupcakes has captured Rachel once again and has a long day of hard bondage experiments planned for her. Dr. Cupcakes has a new assistant, but she is nowhere to be found so he starts on his own. Rachel is seated with her wrists bound and tied to her thighs. Dr. Cupcakes ties a rope harness on her head to start, before he makes Rachel stand and her wrists are tied overhead. Her white cotton panties are snipped off and placed in her mouth. He orders her to keep them there. Rachel has already been subjected to Dr. Cupcakes experiments before, and she knows that it's best to do as she is told. He manhandles her a bit before getting to work. he starts by wrapping rope around her waist. He works his way down adding a lot of rope and soon a very nice waist harness emerges. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:13
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
    Audio: 120kbps

File size: 451.5 MB

Download A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Legs Spread - Part 1

Thanks

A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Legs Spread - Part 2

Genres: barefoot, crotchrope, face bondage

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel is bound with more and more rope, then she is spanked. She's left strung up for a while, but dr. Cupcakes eventually returns with a spreader bar. Rachel's ankles are untied and tied to the ends of the bar. Now with her legs spread and on her tippy toes, Dr. Cupcakes ties her head to her arms and uses the rope as a gag. He turns her around and starts smacking her ass over and over again as Rachel yelps and mmmpphs. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 20:46
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
    Audio: 120kbps

File size: 465.0 MB

Download A Long Day of Hard Bondage for Rachel - Legs Spread - Part 2

Thanks

Torturer's Apprentice Must Atone for Her Insubordination - Part 4

Genres: barefoot, Blondes, Brunettes, feet toes, Foot Worship

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I thought making Ariel and Raven worship each others feet would be a punishment, but I was obviously wrong. They both seem to have a voracious appetite for feet. This is not what I had in mind so I finally end the little foot orgy that they have going on and take them both back to their cages. I also added some behind the scenes footage of Raven after she was freed from her chair bondage.

Duration: 19:57
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 445.3 MB

Download Torturer's Apprentice Must Atone for Her Insubordination - Part 4

Thanks

Taboo Turnons Sex Slave Session

Cast: Abigail Dupree
    Genres: Perversion, Sex Slave, Taboo, Pussy Stretching, Huge Labia, Dirty Talking, Perversion, Sex Session, Discernment, Face Slapping, Self Spanking, Arouse, Stimulate, Captivate, Attract, Slave

An active look into humanity and sexual perversion, specialty fetishes that turns people on.
    What is the huge attraction in the perverted sexuality of taboo? What is your endearing fascination in taboo, sex slavery to perform the things that are not supposed to turn you on in fear of the law and social acceptance? The deep need in forbidden stimulation. Living the life in the socially unacceptable darker side of kink and fetish?
    As an active sex slave for a number of years now, there are patterns of questionable perversion of the darker nature, things that would... well probably ruin your life socially, family disownment, religious interventions and possible forfeiture of freedom when misunderstood by the powers that be. Hell all we want to do is have a good time, have the biggest, most intense orgasm for the longest period of time and then be able to do it again... Some give up sanity for less.
    There are a lot of things that happen in my private non-contact Gfe sessions as a multi.

Duration: 20:18
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Taboo Turnons Sex Slave Session

Thanks

Laughing and Cumming Loudly

Ela is tied and bright eyed as the Pope talks to her about bondage and tickling...she reveals her most ticklish body part and it turns out to be her feet...The Pope and Brad rig her into foot stocks, on her back and screw her to the wooden floor via leather straps...I love the look of her long white body...in another life, Ela was surely a milk maid....she has a very loud laugh,,,as the Pope took it to her feet and armpits, I came in to gag her...I was actually trying to work and typically I dont hear many sreams or sounds from the studio...but this one was really annoying me...he continues with a bit more play and leaves Ela to beg for release

Format: m4v
    Duration: 19:07
    Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1413kbps
    Audio: 98kbps

File size: 212.4 MB

Download Laughing and Cumming Loudly

Thanks

Bondage and squirting orgasms! - Dakota Marr & Dee Williams - 720p

Cast: Dakota Marr, Dee Williams, Matt
    Genres: BDSM, Belt Bondage, Breath Play, Chains, Choking, Deep Throat, Drool, Face Fucking, Hitachi, Metal Collar, MILF, Neck Play, Rough Fucking, Squirting Orgasm, Strap-On, Stress Position, Tears

From this point forward this site will update once a week with 3 scenes on Mondays of the same girl, this will put it on par with how our other Insex sites operate. Today we have two great scenes, but going forward expect three!
    Bound on the floor, legs spread open, neck collared, and chained with arms back in a cruel strappado like position, Dakota find herself completely helpless and very nervous. She is about to edure the the most intense facefucking of her career. Gagging, drooling, and doing her best to get air as Matt and Dee Williams abuse her throat with cock. She fights against the bondage, but there is nowhere to hide from the cock. They make her cum, screaming with a vibrator, while cock is deep in her hot throat.
    Then bound in the perfect helpless missionary position, in a custom rig, we have Dakota's pretty face hanging upside down and her tight pussy waiting for a brutal fucking. Matt and Dee then go to town on our helpless sex slave. Deep cervix pounding fucking and f.

Duration: 19:53
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

Download Bondage and squirting orgasms! - Dakota Marr & Dee Williams - 720p

Thanks

Tati's Red Ass

Adorable Tati Russo offers up her ass for Luke Degre in the Impact Chamber...Tati is naked as he bends her over his knee...he gives her a nice spanking warm up before tying her with hands above head...then it's floggers and tails as Tati struggles to deal with the sensations.

Duration: 19:40
    Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1396kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 215.5 MB

Download Tati's Red Ass

Thanks

Tight bondage, torture and strappado for beautiful girl

Beautiful blonde with naked boobs, with naked hot ass and with naked shaved pussy plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. He spanks her. He fucks her wet pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, strappado, domination and torture for horny slavegirl with sexy body in the large garage.

Duration: 20:17
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4249kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

Download Tight bondage, torture and strappado for beautiful girl

Thanks

Shocking Wenona

We just can't get enough of Wenona! This time, she's our latest contestant in the Hogtied Challenge. Bane rigorously ropes her as he explains the rules to her. He gets her down on the floor and binds her tightly. As an added bonus, Tens pads are affixed to her lovely buttocks. Just how will Wenona handle this challenge? We shall have to see.

Duration: 20:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

File size: 228.7 MB

Download Shocking Wenona

Thanks

Devilynne bound & pounded by huge cock & fucking machine

Release Year: 2016
    Cast: Devilynne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Devilynne took a break to go be a MILF, but is now back with a vengeance. This tiny little spinner has always liked the sex, but she has come back twice as eager. And we are more than happy to have her. A pent up MILF in need of the dick is one of our favorite things to play with. We aren't going to make this easy on her. Bound on her back, folded in half and shackled to a wooden wall, her shaved holes perfectly exposed. They are a welcome sight. She is going nowhere fast, which is just how we like them. We step up and take what is on the menu. Devilynne's tight and tiny hole is strained to the max by the huge cock, and a look of pleasurable pain dances across her face. It only encourages us. The rough and merciless fucking is only the start. We ramp up the pace and throw in a vibrator. Devilynne yelps and twitches as her sensitive pussy is overloaded with sensation. It is no matter. She is here for training and training is what she is going to get. Time for the big guns. We bring out.

Duration: 20:17
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6790kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

Download Devilynne bound & pounded by huge cock & fucking machine

Thanks

Bondage, strappado and torture for very hot brunette part 1

Very beautiful brunette in long dress, with small tits, with shaved pussy and with sexy body plus strong man, with big cock. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her. He fucks her wet pussy and mouth with dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny bitch with small breast in the large room.

Duration: 19:25
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5994kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

Download Bondage, strappado and torture for very hot brunette part 1

Thanks

Deepthroat queen does show bound to a sybian as she is facefucked

Cast: Devilynne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob

Devilynne is cuter than a bag of kittens and just as compact. This all natural spinner is only 5 feet tall but blessed with an almost supernatural ability to deepthroat huge cock. That skill is what got her here today. Today we put those deepthroat skills to the ultimate test. We have her start out with showcasing those skills on a long double ended dildo before binding her down onto a sybian. Sybians are relentless and without mercy. As are our cocks. Training time. One after the other two big hard cocks step up and make full use of this shackled sybian slut. Devilynne drools and cums and drools some more. The bondage keeps her firmly in place as the orgasms wash over her straining body. All the while the cocks are reshaping her talented throat to a custom fit. The drool pours out of her well used mouth hole and dribbles down the front of her shirt. Huge black cock owns her straining mouth. This is only the first part of her live BaRS show, a warm up if you will. It is time to move o.

Duration: 19:50
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

Download Deepthroat queen does show bound to a sybian as she is facefucked

Thanks

Hard bondage, domination and torture for very hot blonde

Beautiful blonde with naked tits, with very hot ass, with wet pussy and with sexy body plus man in black clothes, with big cock. Her stripped. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her wet pussy, mouth and ass with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny girl with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 19:10
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8762kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

Download Hard bondage, domination and torture for very hot blonde

Thanks

Bondage, domination and spanking for two sexy blondes part 2

Horny bitches with naked boobs and with beautiful bodies plus man in black t-shirt and him hot assistant with small tits. Their tied up with ropes - hands and legs. Gag in their mouth. He spanks their. He fucks their wet pussies with vibrator and dildo. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for sexy girls with naked boobs in the large house.

Duration: 20:34
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5414kbps
    Audio: 95kbps

Download Bondage, domination and spanking for two sexy blondes part 2

Thanks

Caught with Sticky Icky OG

Young Tati Russo is flying the coop...leaving the nest...moving out...her concerned and loving man is out of town, but he asks one of his friends, Luke Degre', to help his girl get her car packed for college...well, Luke finds some ...Sticky Icky OG to be exact...A guilt stricken Tati sees the doom...if man finds out about smoking pot, her college bound dreams are over...and lucky Luke sees an opportunity...you give the average man the chance for a blowjob and he's gonna take it...granted, Luke does take advantage to tie her up, but Tati is happy to suck his cock...he cums on her face and takes the time to hogtie her on the bed....perhaps he isn't done...Lots of on-screen tying and talking in this fantasy feature.

Duration: 20:00
    Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
    Audio: 95kbps

File size: 228.4 MB

Download Caught with Sticky Icky OG

Thanks

SP Human Storage Gibbet - Abigail Dupree

Release Year: 2019
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking, Latex

August 4, 2019

Human Subject Slrn 525-871-465 is retrieved from storage for further testing and predetermined usage. Applied electrical current from field phone generator to genitalia for revival and warming of the innards, nipple sipped for pliability and finally removed from steel gibbet at 18:20 hours.

Notes; Master James pronounces subject has been successfully removed from storage center for transport to training yard for further obedience and pain training.

Education means limitations + control - Debris-x
    Objective;
    The training gradually opens the slave to a mental-emotional reorientation of one's self within the framework defined by the training Master. As a rule, any training will quickly reveal the personal limits of the slave, dissolve mental blockages, and in some cases painfully question the certainties that are taken for granted. Training always means to work out the slaves' in the sense of personal predisposition existing, but mostly hidden investments with .

Duration: 19:03
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 975.7 MB

Download SP Human Storage Gibbet - Abigail Dupree

Thanks

Case History

She's come to him for treatment and after being gently persuaded, Sandy opens up and spills the beans on what's going on in the depths of her mind. She has some deep issues that will require some deep treatments. The Doctor decides that this subject is a prime candidate for a few experimental treatments that he is working on and thus is begins...Once Sandy's undressed, she becomes a bit apprehensive when she's bound tightly in the wheel chair. Certainly however, the professional knows exactly what he's doing. Gagged tightly, she is led into the laboratory and laid out. Soon, screams fill the air as she is subjected to a healthy dose of intense 'electro therapy' in hopes of releasing her demons..

Duration: 19:33
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

File size: 217.0 MB

Download Case History

Thanks

Sierra Cirque - Matt Williams - Sergeant Miles

Cast: Sierra Cirque - Matt Williams - Sergeant Miles
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Tags: Big Ass, Big Butt, Big Dick, Blow job, Breath Play, Deep Porn Throat, Deep Throat, Deep Throat Porn Star, Deepthroat Deep Throat, Extreme Rough Sex, Face Fucking, Gagging, Neck Play, Neck Rope, Oral Sex, Orgasm, Rough fucking, Rough Sex, Shaved, Small Tits, Super Deep Throat

Duration: 19:00
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

Download Sierra Cirque - Matt Williams - Sergeant Miles

Thanks

Charlotte's Request for Chloe

Charlotte Stokely is one of our freshest faces and most popular models as of late...she does the submissive role very well...and she is very beautiful...I like the way this shoot went...Charlotte told me she had a hot little friend who she wanted to have her way with...I got her friend's info and set up the shoot...This is how it should be...A very horny and kinky woman, wanting the opportunity to sexually dominate someone who caught her eye...We take care of the details and get cute lil Chloe all bound up for her, then Charlotte begins to enjoy her new toy...face sitting, vibtators and orgasms on top and bottom..

Duration: 20:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
    Audio: 22kbps

File size: 219.4 MB

Download Charlotte's Request for Chloe

Thanks

Innocent face, deep throating champ

This one is going to get worked over put good.
    We start off with having her cuff her hands behind her back. Once she is cuffed, we make her hike her dress up to properly show off her perfect bubble butt and then strip off her panties. Once she has those unnecessary panties gone, we drop her to her knees, put up a chair and have her get to work. Which she does with relish. The rock hard cock disappears completely down her eager throat while she wiggles that flawless ass in the air. This is just the warmup.

Duration: 20:48
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6797kbps
    Audio: 104kbps

Download Innocent face, deep throating champ

Thanks

Montana Sky

We've come across a young Southern Bell with a hot rocker edge, beautiful curvy body covered in tattoos. She's a bit shy, yet curious of what we have to offer. To sweeten this deal, this is her first appearance in a porn clip. We have the perfect challenge: rope bondage slave training. Sexual Disgrace presents Montana Sky. Montana is tied on top of the sybian fucking machine, arms and legs tied bent, flesh pad right on her clit. Her new BDSM Master enters the dungeon and flips on the sybian while introducing her to hung cock, excavating deep down her throat, practically fucking her skull. Beautiful Sky wasn't expecting such a huge dick for her domination. She should have known better. Her Master raises the vibration and wraps his hands around her neck, choking moans out of her, making her apologize for being a slut while gagging on his cock. The breath play seems to be a turn on for Montana, making her cum on the flesh pad, begging for dick.

Duration: 20:51
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7857kbps
    Audio: 94kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Montana Sky

Page 251 of 255 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255 LastLast

Thread Information