Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Femdom - give up our desire to rule over men completely

hot Femdom - give up our desire to rule over men completely

Mistress Anna Elite Plastic Wrap Paddling

He is sitting on a small table and his hands are cuffed behind his back, while.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 10:03
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13813kbps
    Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mistress Anna Elite Plastic Wrap Paddling
    xxx

Tied In the Back Astor

Studio: OSK Productions
    Video language: English
    Payback's a bitch, and this time, she's wearing leather! After receiving the keys to the famed Black Velvet in an anonymous letter, Mistress Vanisha teaches a misogynistic male businessman exactly what girl power means. From eerie beginning to it's exhilarating climax, it's no wonder critics hail Tied In The Back as one of "the most dangerously intense BDSM film this millennium." Are you ready to take the ride?
    Duration: 51:56
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3809kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tied In the Back
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cherry Torn, Dominatrix Buffalo Mills

Release Year: 2021
    Shadowplayers is proud to present bdsm star Cherry Torn in her first all Fem-Dom video. Watch Cherry demonstrate her skill over a long session of tease-and-denial with her submissive male. She teases his cock with harnesses and metal cock-an-ball stretchers. While slapping, squeezing, and teasing his constantly erect cock, she uses cruel clamps on his nipples and gives him ample beatings with whip, crop, cane, and more. Over the long session she demands ample foot licking and worship and also settles in for plenty of face-sitting and licking of her sweet shaven pussy. Although she gets plenty of satisfaction, her slave is left with a perpetually unsatisfied member. But he loves it.
    Format: avi
    Duration: 1:19:14
    Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2398kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn, Dominatrix
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 1 Wiltshire

Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Pegging, Facesitting, Footfetish, Humiliation, Sissy,
    “This is all you are going to get from now on. My pussy is for real men, who don’t get fucked in the ass…. So I’m going to be going out and finding real men to fuck my pussy, and when I get home, if you’re lucky, I’ll fuck yours with my strapon…. You don’t even care that you are a total bitch for me now…”
    And he doesn’t. She has him in a slutty trance. He agrees to everything. He gets on her dicks and rides it while she humiliates him verbally. His cock is rock hard while he bounces on hers. She strokes it and brings him to the edge of cumming, then stops and denies him telling him he isn’t a man anymore. He’s her girl now… She tells him she’s going to fuck him whenever she wants now, whether he wants it or not.

Total size: 26.6 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 1
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Macy Meadows - Chastity Cum Release Veenendaal

Cast: Macy Meadows
    Genres: Femdom, Milking, Forced Orgasm, Vibrator, BDSM, Bondage, Ejaculation, FaceSitting, Chastity, Stockings
    If there is one thing that Princess Macy truly loves it's making sure every orgasm her slave has is completely ruined...and nothing ruins a slave's orgasm more than keeping him locked in chastity while every drop of cum is milked from his helpless balls.
    Duration: 10:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9841kbps
    Audio: 114kbps

File size: 769.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Macy Meadows - Chastity Cum Release
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 8 Warrior

The intruder begs for mercy. Mystic Mafra smirks. “I think I’ll just keep you around…”She uses her powers to turn the masked intruder into a sissy slut. He’s wearing crotchless pantyhose and bent over her sofa while she slides her big strap-on inside him. He moans and begs for more as she laughs and pounds his ass.

Total size: 29.5 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 8
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

Kendra James - BestFemdom Beaver

I decided to run off and join the circus. I traveled with the Reverend B. Dangerous Freak Show under the stage name"Stitches," touring the country with Ozzy Osbourne and his Ozzfest.
    Format: Windows Media
    Video: 1280x720

Total size: 2.5 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - BestFemdom
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Abusing Her Sex Slaves[1] Kiahsville

Release Year: 2013
    Studio: HarmonyVision
    Cast: Edna Lopez
    Genres: *Anal, Hardcore, Brunette, Blowjob, Cumshot, DT, DP, DPP, Threesome
    A slender, dark-haired girl in a short dress and fishnet stockings stands at the doorway with her ass arched, which is being licked by some deer. Soon, the mistress orders a creative slave to lick her on the table, and then she sits down on the face of the slave and enjoys the violent licking of the clitoris until a full orgasm.
    Duration: 41:01
    Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1944kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

File size: 640.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abusing Her Sex Slaves[1]
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 7 Jalandhar

He can’t get away. Chained to the poll and ordered to spread his legs and take the abuse, Lance is fucked. Veronica knows Lance is a horny fuck, so she teases him with her body. She strips her top off so he can watch her amazing tits bounce while she laughs and destroys his balls.Veronica loves how much power she has over his sensitive balls. After a bunch of knees and kicks, she simply leans down, cups his package and drives two fingernails into his nuts, making him moan in agony and submission.

Total size: 34.0 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 7
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 4 Port Norris

Lance isn’t in the mood to get fucked in the ass again, but she convinces him by teasing his cock until he’s horny, then she fucks his ass hard and deep until she cums from the friction against her clit. This is her favorite way to cum, and she loves that she’s found a way to get her boyfriend to be her little ass slut.

Total size: 28.5 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 4
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Edging Machine Experiments - FullHD 1080p Mc Cool Junction

Cast: Lacy Lennon
    Genres: Femdom, Stockings, High Heels, Bondage, Orgasm, Milking, Red Head, Tease and Denial, Handjob
    Mistress Lacy loves to play with toys especially ones that tease a slave's cock without her having to do any of the work. She wants to milk out a huge load from her slave's balls today so she can watch him be a good slut and slurp up every last drop. Her edging machine is the perfect tool to out a massive load while she just sits back and plays with her helpless meat. He is just a toy and Mistress Lacy will decide when the bitch gets milked and when the bitch gets denied. She truly loves to make men eat their own cum as that is the only reason he has been unlocked from chastity and strapped down with a machine locked to his dick. He will remain tied down and helpless until a huge load is milked out and shoved deep down his throat.
    Duration: 20:53
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9783kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Edging Machine Experiments - FullHD 1080p
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

Mistress Anna Elite Beating My Boy

He is being shocked with electricity through his legs and both mistresses enjoys this.

Duration: 7:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11253kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

File size: 629.1 MB

Download Mistress Anna Elite Beating My Boy
    Last edited by DBVemodek; 12-03-2021 at 02:29 PM.
    xxx

Danni tied down and ass fucked Likely

Release Year: 2014
    Genres: Femdom, Strapon
    Two sexy mistress extreme fucked slave guy, hot strapon action...
    Duration: 17:35
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

File size: 798.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danni tied down and ass fucked
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Beaten and Trampled Potwin

Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man
    Two crazy mistress extremal humilation of man, hot femdom. Enjoy!
    Duration: 30:01
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3500kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 793.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beaten and Trampled
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 2 Yutan

She sits in front of his face with her legs spread and looks at him with her big pretty eyes. “I know at this point you’re probably almost ready to tell me every that I want to know. The thing is, I’m having fun watching you squirm and I don’t wanna stop yet… besides, I get paid by the hour…”

Total size: 30.6 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 2
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Fuck in berlin Munday

Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.
    German mistress carmen, extremal kinky games, anal humilation action.
    Duration: 1:48:42
    Video: 800x448, AVC (H.264), 1547kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck in berlin
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 9 Dolliver

Sarah Diavola is taking her turn with the femdom house's sex slave, Lance Hart. She has fun abusing his balls. He stays rock hard the whole time, so obviously no one has let him cum in a long time.

Total size: 32.0 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 9
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

Mrs Keswick Femdom Collection Part Two New Bloomington

I create forced sissy handjob clips specializing in femdom mommy role play with my sissy sub.
    All my clips cater to anyone with a fetish for age regression, age play, shiny pantyhose, high heels, satin blouses, pencil skirts, dagger like manicured fingernails, forced orgasms, handjobs, bound orgasms, shoejobs, gloryhole milkings, tease and denial, nurse play. anal training, strap on play, and cum on clothes.

Total size: 11.5 GB in 40 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mrs Keswick Femdom Collection Part Two
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Paige Owens - Shoot and Swallow - FullHD 1080p Castleton

Cast: Paige Owens
    Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cum Eating Instruction, Stockings
    Crawl to me slave as I want to have some fun with you now that you've been unlocked from chastity. Today is the only time you are allowed to touch your own cock as I have a special surprise waiting for your hungry mouth. You get to stroke that horny dick for me as I tease you with my perky tits and beautiful asshole right in your face. You can look but you will never touch as teasing you is just so much fun! I love to see you beg for a release as you edge your cock to my instructions. Nothing will put a smile on my face more than seeing you shoot a load directly into the back of your throat as a true cum slut does. Watching you be a nasty whore as you swallow your own filth is exactly what will make your Mistress happy. Looks like you can barely hold it back so keep that mouth wide open for me slut and prepare for a hot, sticky mess of cum! Mmmmmm isn't that tasty?!? Now show me how much you love being my cum dump and maybe I will just allow you to orgasm more frequently. I do love a hot boy who has a mouth filled with cum for their Mistress...
    Duration: 10:25
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9778kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

File size: 755.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paige Owens - Shoot and Swallow - FullHD 1080p
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amazing babe takes on two dicks Dobbs Ferry

Studio: Torrid Entertainment
    Cast: Melissa Lauren, Barry Scott, Kris Knight
    Genres: Dark Hair, Threesome, Handjob, Facial
    Two horny dudes called one sexy hooker with pierced nipples to come and do some pro skin pulling to them. They don't want to fuck her, just to watch her jerking their cocks and let them cum on her pretty face.
    Duration: 12:47
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14782kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazing babe takes on two dicks
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 10 Skyland

Star sets her big strap-on to vibrate and used his ass to make her cum. It’s been years since she pounded a man in the ass with a strap-on, and she loves cumming that way, so she really gives it to him.

Total size: 16.2 GB in 28 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 10
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mutt Stuck in Table Foot Beat Down - Amber and Nika - Full HD 1080p Kilbourne

3 people sitting at the table but only 2 are eating. Lol! Amber and Nika sit down to eat a little snack and talk about hot girl stuff. Fluffy is stuck in the middle. We had this table specially made so when we are feeling nice our slave can watch us eat. Since the girls are eating a light snack they decide to beat down their mutt. Nothing else to do. Its so sweet though that Amber spits in his mouth so he won’t starve. They wrestle his dumb little head and kick it and hit it repetitively. Oh, and he has to smell their princess feet. What is he gonna do? Hes stuck in a table! And chastity. There is nothing he can do!!!!
    Duration: 19:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14685kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mutt Stuck in Table Foot Beat Down - Amber and Nika - Full HD 1080p
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 6 YUEQING

After Lance and Alexis broke up, she turned lesbian and started hooking up with Michelle. They came up with an evil plot to terrorize her ex, starting with destroying his balls.They flirt with each other and giggle as they brutally kick, squeeze, pull, twist, and knee his balls. He begs for them to stop, but they are just having too much fun. Alexis tells Lance that if he begs her to fuck him with a strap-on, they will stop. He tells her no way, so they go even harder…[for real, this is the hardest ball busting I’ve taken in a very long time]

Total size: 30.5 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes SweetFemdom part 6
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kinky Carmen Vip Nice Mega Sweet Perfect Collection. Part 3. Beausejour

they put him through severe breath control, brutal ballbusting, and full weighty ass . Carmen joins the fun with heavy handed spanking and messy mouth to mouth food feeding, covering him in welts and condiments.

Total size: 5.6 GB in 6 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky Carmen Vip Nice Mega Sweet Perfect Collection. Part 3.
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slave ep Part 34 Nakhon Ratchasima

Lady Annabelle produces the most incredibly exquisite ball busting movie, sensually finger licking good! Using her gorgeous razor sharp french polished fingernails on her victims swollen balls while they're tightly strapped in the wooden humbler!
    Duration: 15:12
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5174kbps

File size: 614.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave ep Part 34
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lady Dark Fairytale Sexy Redhead Introduces The Slave To Caning - Full HD 1080p Babson Park

Lady Dark Fairytale has a slave for punishment. She is ready to beat his ass with a few different canes. It might be extremely uncomfortable, and painful for the slave. But that's what Lady Dark Fairytale likes. It's nice to see the marks of Her cane in his sore bottom. This is a beautiful heavy caning punishment carried out by Lady Dark Fairytale.
    Duration: 6:22
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19514kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

File size: 916.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lady Dark Fairytale Sexy Redhead Introduces The Slave To Caning - Full HD 1080p
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

Goddess Platinum Pemaquid

Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
    Cast: Goddess Platinum
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Ball Shocker, High Heels
    Day 1 of this pathetic loser slaves tryout. This loser wrote in begging to serve the Mean Girls and followed all my directions. It is a local loser and since it was so obedient I gave it a tryout. The day started with this freak showing up with a big cash tribute in hand. I then had it crawl into my office to present me with its tribute in its mouth. Then it had to kneel before me and tell me why it thinks it deserves to serve the Mean Girls and I. Then I went over it’s limitations and then of course had to push its limits and see what it could take.
    Duration: 7:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15124kbps
    Audio: 251kbps

File size: 853.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Platinum
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lydia black and lance pegging Lubango

Cast: Lydia Black, Lance Hart
    Genres: Femdom, Hardcore, Anal, Sissy, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimjob, Ballbusting
    Femdom is very exciting. Her persistence turns the guy on and makes him hot. He controls his tongue and fucks her as she commands him.
    Duration: 14:08
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19528kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lydia black and lance pegging
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kendra James - ClubDom Videos, Part 5 Beersheba Springs

While there, I was able to learn all of the proper tools and etiquette of the fetish lifestyle. After a very fulfilling stint with the girls at Fantasy Makers.

Total size: 7.1 GB in 25 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - ClubDom Videos, Part 5
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lets fuck Lacamp

Two german mistress extremal anal fisting and hard strapon fucked action.
    Duration: 1:32:28
    Video: 800x448, AVC (H.264), 1541kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lets fuck
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Electric Ejaculation Benavides

Extreme Electric Ejaculation. cock electric torture. hard femdom. Enjoy!
    Format: flv
    Duration: 17:04
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 260.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Electric Ejaculation
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

Milking Slave part 666 Paradise

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Cum Eating, Handjobs, Milking
    Goddess Alina and Mistress Sasha select slave 666 for his awaiting milking. Alina and Sasha expertly milk the slave's cock while humiliating their bitch, laughing at his lack of success with women and how pathetic he looks lusting after their beautiful bodies that he can not even touch. Goddess Alina builds the bitch up, jerking him to the point where he begs o cum, then spurts all over Mistress Sasha's black glove. Alina and Sasha then make sure he eats up every last drop of his man filth.
    Duration: 7:09
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11719kbps
    Audio: 127kbps

File size: 620.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milking Slave part 666
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kendra James - ClubDom Videos, Part 8 St Asaph

Domina has fun withe the gardener and controls him. Even though he's getting spanked, he's thrilled!

Total size: 3.2 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - ClubDom Videos, Part 8
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Chastity Cum Release - 1080p Choa Chu Kang

Cast: Macy Meadows
    Genres: Femdom, Milking, Forced Orgasm, Vibrator, BDSM, Bondage, Ejaculation, FaceSitting, Chastity, Stockings
    If there is one thing that Princess Macy truly loves it's making sure every orgasm her slave has is completely ruined...and nothing ruins a slave's orgasm more than keeping him locked in chastity while every drop of cum is milked from his helpless balls.
    Duration: 10:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9841kbps

File size: 769.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Cum Release - 1080p
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Liana Good - 3 Hours of Bondage and 3 Ruined Orgasms for my Boy Lusby

Orgasm from the clothespin on his cock! kinky handjob action.
    Duration: 36:37
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12146kbps
    Audio: 194kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liana Good - 3 Hours of Bondage and 3 Ruined Orgasms for my Boy
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kendra James - ClubDom Videos, Part 7 Piney River

The lady always gets what the lady wants... Amateur female's domination!

Total size: 3.6 GB in 23 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - ClubDom Videos, Part 7
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

Kendra James - FemdomEmpire Piercy

I love shooting sexy photos and videos and have been exploring the world of kink most of my adult life.

Total size: 14.3 GB in 45 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - FemdomEmpire
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Blondes love threesomes Mao

Studio: Small Talk
    Amazing threesome with the gorgeous blond chicks going extremely wild wishing for the ultimate pleasures with the punished dude in a femdom action. Let's cum together watching an amazing outdoor scene.
    Duration: 6:41
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3573kbps

File size: 181.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blondes love threesomes
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goddess Celine Radway Green

Cast: Goddess Celine
    Genres: Femdom, POV, feet, latex, spit, religiou
    It’s foot humiliation, religious, extremely sweat , spit clip, where you You are extremely sweaty your heels are full of sweat it even dripping Before you even take it off and then you let me worship your sweaty hand then you take the heels off and let me lick it all and reword me with your spit, Mistress you know what tunes me on add whatever you want
    Duration: 22:18
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19036kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Celine
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2 Albany

The faggot screams begging me to stop, but i just keep thrashing away at his miserable cock and balls enjoying every second of it.
    Duration: 12:00
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3393kbps
    Audio: 15kbps

File size: 301.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kendra James - ClubDom Videos, Part 3 Kerrick

When the touring ended I decided to go into fetish and bondage modeling full time.

Total size: 6.4 GB in 33 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - ClubDom Videos, Part 3
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

Sit, Stay, Lick! - FullHD 1080p Arcanum

Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Stockings
    Mistress Lacy has a brand new pet in her stables that needs to be thoroughly broken in. He is far from trained but shows much promise as Mistress Lacy uses her feet to show him whose boss. Mistress Lacy is merciless when she trains a new bitch and doesn't give her pet any breaks while her feet fuck and fill his mouth. She wants to watch him gag as she has holds onto his short leash making him choke on every toe deep down his throat.
    Duration: 13:47
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps
    Audio: 115kbps

File size: 997.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sit, Stay, Lick! - FullHD 1080p
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sheena Ryder The Future Salsbury Cove

With her new husband standing by, Sheena welcomed her lover Wes home the way a hot wife should: by spreading her legs and letting that big black cock stretch her out good and proper.
    Duration: 31:41
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sheena Ryder The Future
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Liana Good - 13 days abstinences and Mad orgasm Francis

Liana Good amateur jerk off handjob ruined orgasm compilation
    Duration: 14:34
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15707kbps
    Audio: 248kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liana Good - 13 days abstinences and Mad orgasm
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kendra James - LustomicSissy Worthington Springs

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.
    Video: 480x360

Total size: 1.1 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - LustomicSissy
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Liana Good - Babe teases cock in gloves Harman

Close up hand job action, Brandi amazing play dick action. enjoy!
    Duration: 8:24
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12180kbps
    Audio: 252kbps

File size: 764.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liana Good - Babe teases cock in gloves
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

Mistress Nikki Whiplash Thisted

Studio: BallbustingWorld
    Cast: Mistress Nikki Whiplash
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, BDSM, Pain, Ballbusting, Squeezing, Kicking, Punching, Dungeon, High Heels
    Nikki summons Matthew for a disciplinary: he's not been hitting his targets, but Nikki sure as hell can hit hers! Matthew's balls get kicked, crushed and trampled by Nikki in her sexy knee high leather boots until they are tender and swollen. He's going to have to keep getting up and taking more punishment if he wants to keep that job! His poor balls!
    Duration: 16:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 370.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Nikki Whiplash
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strap-on Pony Ride - FullHD 1080p Poole

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Pony Play, Bit Gag
    Miss Mae Ling has a brand new pony for her stable that needs be thoroughly broken in. He was under the impression he would be a fancy show pony but she has other plans to turn him into a working one. His holes will be used on a daily basis as the stable slut but first she needs to loosen them up. Miss Mae uses her thick, strap-on cock to hollow out his tight ass until he is ready to handle the largest of cocks. Her new pony will be the best fuck as she trains his holes for everyone's pleasure.
    Duration: 10:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9443kbps

File size: 756.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strap-on Pony Ride - FullHD 1080p
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Domina Scarlet OnlyFans - 70 Caning Videos, Part 2 Porterville

Owner of the finest, exclusive, fully equipped BDSM and kink studio featuring a traditional dungeon, school room, suspension room, prison cell and wet room to indulge all of your deviant fantasies.

Total size: 3.7 GB in 26 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domina Scarlet OnlyFans - 70 Caning Videos, Part 2
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sadistic Strap on Summerland

Goddess Brianna and Kendra James have slave bound in an utter helpless position. His balls are locked behind is ass. His arms are restrained in a binder and secured over his head. His mouth is held open with a dental gag. The ladies stroke their strap on cocks and size the bitch up. The get a rush of excitement just seeing the bitch in such a vulnerable position. Then they start fucking the slut's ass and mouth. Brianna and Kendra tag team the bitch, taking turns with each of his holes. After a brutal round of fucking the slut is let down from the bondage device. But the ladies are far from finished with him. The bend his legs over his head and pile drive him, bitch fucking him as he fights back tears.
    Duration: 8:45
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

File size: 294.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sadistic Strap on
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Milk The Pig Lake Junaluska

Milk The Pig
    The pig is going to be milked! From OSK Productions.
    Duration: 16:44
    Video: 712x468, AVC (H.264), 3815kbps

File size: 483.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milk The Pig
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior - Dommes vs Balls Port Macquarie

Mistresses Alina and Gianna are feeling especially sadistic and entertain themselves with a day of busting, beating and destroying their slave''s precious balls.
    Duration: 17:02
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11285kbps
    Audio: 308kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alina Lopez, Gianna Dior - Dommes vs Balls
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Liana Good - A Sex Toy for her and for Him. Femdom Videos Budapest

I love shooting sexy photos and videos and have been exploring the world of kink most of my adult life.
    Duration: 11:17
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14430kbps
    Audio: 249kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liana Good - A Sex Toy for her and for Him. Femdom Videos
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kendra James - ClubDom Videos, Part 4 Lutherstadt Wittenberg

On one of my first ventures into the modeling side of the fetish world, I found myself in front of the lenses of the fledgling site that became K.

Total size: 7.1 GB in 26 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - ClubDom Videos, Part 4
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kendra James - ClubDom Videos, Part 2 Eagarville

I decided to run off and join the circus. I traveled with the Reverend B. Dangerous Freak Show under the stage name"Stitches," touring the country with Ozzy Osbourne and his Ozzfest.

Total size: 4.4 GB in 24 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - ClubDom Videos, Part 2
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kendra James - ClubDom Videos, Part 6 Birnamwood

I had the pleasure of sharing the stage with rock royalty like Black Sabbath, Marilyn Manson, Pantera, Slipknot, and of course Ozzy. It was a photo shoot I did with Ozzy as Mrs. Clause for Metal Hammer magazine that contributed to me getting the modeling bug.

Total size: 5.1 GB in 27 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - ClubDom Videos, Part 6
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

Domina Scarlet OnlyFans - 70 Caning Videos, Part 1 Bull Shoals

World Class Professional Dominatrix and Disciplinarian based in Glasgow, Scotland.

Total size: 1.7 GB in 32 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domina Scarlet OnlyFans - 70 Caning Videos, Part 1
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kendra James - GoddessFootDomination Maitland

I will make you feel like we are having taboo stuff. Will make your dream come true...
    Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 2.4 GB in 6 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - GoddessFootDomination
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kat Dior - Pegging Rituals Nesmith

Cast: Kat Dior
    Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings
    Mistress Kat Dior is training her hubby to be the perfect sissy cock slut after finding all those images of him dressed like a bitch. There is no need to lie to his wife anymore as she knows about all his secret sissy slut fantasies and is going to make them all come true. She won't be satisfied until her dick is deep in his ass and he finally admits that he is just a sissy cock whore. Mistress Kat lubes up her big, fat dick and fucks his tight hole as she makes him beg for more and more cock. His hole gets royally stretched and filled out as he learns getting fucked in the ass will be his new daily ritual going forward. No more pleasure for his own cock now that it's locked in chastity as his Mistress's dick will be the only thing getting to fuck from here on out...Open wide bitch!
    Duration: 13:36
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9811kbps
    Audio: 116kbps

File size: 989.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kat Dior - Pegging Rituals
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lacy Lennon - Greedy Face Fuck Keego Harbor

Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Spitting, Straitjacket
    Mistress Lacy Lennon has an extremely greedy pussy that always gets her way no matter what. When she demands to be licked her slave has no choice but to open his mouth and please her greedy holes. He is just a puppet to be controlled as he remains locked in a leather straight jacket to be face fucked at any moment. Mistress Lacy spits in his mouth, grabs him by the back of the head and yanks his tongue deep into her pussy. There is no escape from the wrath of a vicious redhead when they are craving mindblowing orgasms.
    Duration: 11:42
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9820kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

File size: 852.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lacy Lennon - Greedy Face Fuck
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Goddess Brianna Punishes Her Cuck - 1080p Maben

Cast: Goddess Brianna
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Fucking, Cuckold, Foot Domination, Pegging, Strap-On
    Goddess Brianna punishes her cuck by picking up a better man at the eatery. After inviting him to her hotel room, she gets very sexual with the stud while her cuck is forced to watch in agony. Featuring: foot worship, foot job, small penis humiliation, bisexual handjobs, fucking in front of the cuckold, strap-on and spanking.
    Duration: 36:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11725kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Brianna Punishes Her Cuck - 1080p
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

Kendra James - ClubDom Videos, Part 1 Rand

I have worn many hats over my career. I started in the adult industry working as a pro dominatrix for San Francisco’s very own Fantasy Makers.

Total size: 4.7 GB in 22 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - ClubDom Videos, Part 1
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Valet ep Part 8 Central Square

James hopkins hears a ghostly spirit calling his name. Is this a sign? Naturally curiosity gets the better of the old vicar, and as he descends the old brick steps deep within Lady Annabelle's Manor in the heart of the Kent countryside, his body mysteriously becomes naked! Is this the workings of the ghostly spirits?
    Duration: 12:58
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 591.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valet ep Part 8
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

Alexis Brill Only in thigh highs Tahuya

Studio: 21Naturals
    Cast: Alexis Brill
    Genres: Femdom, Young, Brunette, Foot Fetish, Cunnilingus
    Alexis Brill Only in thigh highs, after finishing her shower, this sexy hot chick was getting her feet licked by that man.
    Duration: 8:00
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1034kbps
    Audio: 136kbps

File size: 68.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alexis Brill Only in thigh highs
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kendra James Videos, Part 1 Woodleaf

Hi guys! I'm Kendra James, your friendly fetish vixen next door creating fetish and x rated kink for your viewing pleasure!

Total size: 5.4 GB in 28 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James Videos, Part 1
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cock-Whore Lessons - 1080p Otter Rock

Cast: Mae Ling
    Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings
    Miss Mae Ling's slave has a very tight ass and needs to learn how to be a proper cock-whore for his Mistress. She makes her slut lube up her cock with his spit as she slides it in and out of his throat. When her cock is extra sloppy from fucking his mouth she takes it out and mercilessly pounds his tight hole. Her sissy boy just wants to please his Mistress's dick and takes every inch no matter how rough and hard she gets. Miss Mae doesn't hold back as she makes sure her slut's holes are loosened up and ready for the next size up!
    Duration: 11:36
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9779kbps

File size: 840.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock-Whore Lessons - 1080p
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dominatrix Annabell Perfect Sweet Cool Full Magic Collection. Part 4. Hornersville

Slave has provided your ass insatiable mistress, Madame seriously began to torture anal openings there are huge slave inserting devices and even your hand.
    On the green lawn of Mrs. torturing their slaves, she is riding on top of them, twisting their eggs, and much more!

Total size: 5.0 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominatrix Annabell Perfect Sweet Cool Full Magic Collection. Part 4.
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amber and Draya Present Balls! Castlegar

She believes that She can get the desired result by giving him pain from his feet.
    Duration: 13:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11899kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber and Draya Present Balls!
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

Mistress Demmi Hoople

Cast: Demmi Valentine
    Genres: Score Theater ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Solo
    Demmi Valentine first got into fetish play when she was 18. "I was an exotic dancer and customers would ask me to do different things, like tie them up and spank them, paddle them or whip them," says Demmi. "Sometimes they'd ask me to pour hot wax on them or they'd want to worship my feet or my boots. I've always really liked it; it's a lot of fun." "I've been told I'm very good at BD/SM and that I'm a very sensual person. You have to be able to feel how the other person is doing. You don't want to be overdoing it or underdoing it. You have to really know how to read the other person and keep things safe." We like Demmi and it was interesting listening to her describe what she does but no one spills hot wax on our butts. Not even Demmi Valentine.
    Duration: 5:56
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
    Audio: 91kbps

File size: 343.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Demmi
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Damazonia - Amazon Fuck Meat Chilpancingo

Cast: Damazonia
    Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, BDSM, Bondage, Suspension
    Mistress Damazonia doesn't want her fuck-hole to run away from her giant dick so she strings him up like a piece of meat. Now he must embrace every inch of her big, fat cock with no chance of being able to escape the dick. Damazonia turns him into nothing but hole to destroy as she mercilessly stretches out his ass until she is pleased with her sluts progress. Her goal of breaking him down and transforming her puny slave until a gaping fuck-slut is almost complete.
    Duration: 14:51
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9824kbps
    Audio: 112kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Damazonia - Amazon Fuck Meat
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Natalya & Ava Youngtown

Studio: BratPrincess
    Cast: Natalya, Ava
    Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Bikini, Face Sitting
    Ava and Natalya have had their slave locked in chastity for over 7 weeks now. He hasn’t been able to cum. So its really excruciating for him to be tied in the bench with their fat asses bouncing on his face. He is just a piece of furniture. So, when they feel him breathe they bounce harder and harder. If he can’t last they will throw him away.
    Duration: 13:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
    Audio: 188kbps

File size: 744.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natalya & Ava
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Strap-on Sex Life - FullHD 1080p Marple

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings
    Slave boy is one horny boy who is constantly requesting anal but always gets denied. Kenzie goes into full Mistress mode as she finally decides to give the bitch exactly what he asked for. Unfortunately for slave, he never did specify exactly what he meant by anal and gets surprised by a huge, strap-on cock slapping him in the face. His days of demanding anal are officially over as Mistress Kenzie has decided anal will be his only sex life going forward. Slave gets royally fucked by his Mistress's big, strap-on cock giving him the anal he needs and not the anal he asked for.
    Duration: 16:08
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strap-on Sex Life - FullHD 1080p
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mean cuckold Kellogg

Cast: Nikita Von James, Evan Stone, Jessica Bangkok, Kurt Lockwood, Karen Fisher, Ryan McLane, Jeremy Conway, Cali Carter, Jimmy Broadway, Marcelo, Dirk Huge, Dominik Kross
    Genres: Fetish, FemDom, Cuckold, , Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
    How much can a poor guy take? Ask Glenn King or any of the long-suffering male submissives of 'Mean Cuckold 2.' In the fetish-niche director's new movie, heartless dommes and their alpha lovers join perverse vignettes that portray sexual betrayal and degradation. For pathetic beta-boys, being made to endure and even facilitate their own cuckolding is psychosexual humiliation they can get off on. Wimpy Jeremy Conway is excited that his busty blonde girlfriend, Nikita Von James, has agreed to let him host a swinger party. His dream becomes his nightmare when Nikita invites only one guest, beefy Evan Stone! Suddenly, three's a crowd; Jeremy's reduced to licking Nikita's erogenous zones while Evan fucks her!
    Marcelo and his gorgeous Asian wife, Jessica Bangkok, have financial problems. Along comes wealthy entrepreneur Kurt Lockwood with an indecent proposal: $500 to fuck Jessica and Marcelo has to watch. Jessica leaps at this opportunity to shatter her husband's pride. Super-stacked blonde BBW Karen Fisher won't have sex with husband Jimmy Broadway, but when a younger dude wants to collect on one of Jimmy's wagers, Karen eagerly her loser hubby with her massive ass while hungrily sucking on a real man's big black cock. The interracial lovers ridicule the size of Jimmy's penis, fucking literally inches from his face. Finally, sultry young blonde Cali Carter torments boyfriend Dominik Kross by cheating on him - with a priest! The extreme infidelities depicted in 'Mean Cuckold 2' are terrifying thrills and thrilling terrors!
    Duration: 3:03:55
    Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1800kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mean cuckold
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

Collection of Femdom Scenes Latex Barbie part 3 Story

Studio: OnlyFans
    Genres: Femdom, POV, Canadian, JOI, SPH, CEI, Findom, PVC, Latex, Rubber, Fetish, Dominatrix
    Rubber domme rides your face.In my latex swimsuit playing with my big natural tits!

Total size: 3.7 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Latex Barbie part 3
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Christina & Madison Pinson

Cast: Christina, Madison
    Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Bikini, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Foot Fetish, Tease & Denial, Chastity
    Bikini Brat Girls Madison and Christina are in a bitchy mood. Their real man boy friends are taking them to the beach today and they are late! The girls are so frustrated and bitchy and the poor ugly chastity cuck is there to take their . Madison really lets the cuck have it when it pulls a hair off of Christina's foot rather than licking it off! She slaps his stupid ugly face. The girls have so much teasing the poor cuck. “Don't you want to go to the beach with us?” The girls point and laugh at their idiot after they spit in its face.
    Duration: 10:43
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8235kbps

File size: 671.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christina & Madison
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cow Abused while Software Debugged Westphalia

Release Year: 2015
    Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Handjob,Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Bondage,
    Red rope insures that the slave’s hands are not used to touch her as Mistress Jade ties them securely behind his back. She orders him to stay and goes to the bathroom. Returning she positions his face to be used as she had no toilet paper. Her tasty anus is tongue cleaned as she uses him as the toilet paper. Next her dainty toes in the black high heel slides get worshipped then her bare feet. Nonstop verbal degradation as only Mistress Jade can deliver throughout.
    Duration: 15:08
    Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6366kbps

File size: 726.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cow Abused while Software Debugged
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes Latex Barbie part 4 Snow Camp

Genres: Femdom, POV, Canadian, JOI, SPH, CEI, Findom, PVC, Latex, Rubber, Fetish, Dominatrix
    Slaves should only train under the direction of the Mistress.

Total size: 2.0 GB in 22 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Latex Barbie part 4
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

How to Perform a Handjob With Kelly Wells Mako

Join the sexual revolution that is sweeping the nation in the latest installment of this exciting educational series. You can improve your sex life today in the comfort of your own home with How To Perform A Handjob. Kelly Wells will teach you how to extend your foreplay using nothing more than you need for a friendly handshake. So why wait to get more pleasure out of your erotic experiences. It's your sex life, what do you want to do with it?
    Duration: 18:14
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3759kbps

File size: 519.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How to Perform a Handjob With Kelly Wells
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

Amazon's Caged Cuckold - 1080p Cruz Bay

Cast: Rocky Emerson
    Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Humiliation, Hardcore, Blowjob, Handjob, Stockings
    You are locked up in two cages- a chastity cage and a puppy cage. Your mistress- Rocky Emerson, loves knowing exactly where you are at all times. She is a vision in latex lingerie with her big tits out on display. This tattooed goddess has you weak and wanting more all the time. You like knowing that you are locked up and constantly at attention. She allows you to worship her through the metal bars with only your eyes before bringing her hot boyfriend in and showing you what a REAL dick looks like. She gives him a BJ and then they fuck right on top of your cage! You’re to lick her pussy juice off his dick a few times but get zero satisfaction in the end, besides being a good caged slave, of course.
    Duration: 11:02
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
    Audio: 119kbps

File size: 803.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazon's Caged Cuckold - 1080p
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Christina & Whitney Piasa

Cast: Christina, Whitney
    Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Bikini, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Spitting, Ass Eating, Tease & Denial, Chastity
    Whitney is worried. She does not feel right about walking around the sorority house in Bras and Panties or even naked with slave fatty around. She loves using fatty as a slave but does not want to have to cover up. Christina explains to Whitney that chastity is the solution. Long term chastity. If fatty were let out once a week or month, it could still masturbate to the image of Whitney. That is unacceptable. Christina explains to Whitney that fatty cannot get any sexual enjoyment from seeing the girls naked. Fatty is in permanent chastity as well so the possibility of fatty masturbating later is not going to happen. Christina puts poor fatty through his paces. She teases his dream lover lab chastity tube and also lets fatty worship her ass. Christina can enjoy his tongue but have to worry about fatty's little erection. Problem solved!
    Duration: 9:30
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4024kbps

File size: 302.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Christina & Whitney
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Absolute breath control Tuba City

kinky carmen presents extremal femdom, over houre, gret action. Enjoy!
    Duration: 1:17:37
    Video: 800x448, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps

File size: 903.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Absolute breath control
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes Latex Barbie part 1 Castlewood

The view from Mr Latex Barbie as I put him on a leash ready for latex fun.

Total size: 11.5 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Latex Barbie part 1
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slave ep Part 31 East Sparta

Mistress Lady Annabelle extreme umilated and punishment caning two slave.
    Duration: 14:46
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 564.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave ep Part 31
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

Slave ep Part 37 Graniteville

She flogs her slave over his peachy buttocks and torso while he hangs, she stuns his cock and balls with her 4 Cattle Prods - ouchhhh!!! She thrusts her stiletto heels into his mouth and flogs his cock and balls!
    Duration: 16:19
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps

File size: 559.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave ep Part 37
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kendra James - PantyhoseSupremacy Cohagen

My job was as a "production assistant" which basically meant I shot photos, edited video for two of the sites, booked models, set up for the shoots and occasionally got to direct.

Total size: 776.9 MB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - PantyhoseSupremacy
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kendra James - Humiliatrix Videos, Part 2 Norman

Through local models I found photographers and websites to shoot with and eventually the dungeon I would work in for several years as a pro dominatrix.

Total size: 8.2 GB in 35 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - Humiliatrix Videos, Part 2
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kinky Carmen Vip Nice Mega Sweet Perfect Collection. Part 4. Assaria

They clean him up for suspension fun and electro-dick shock therapy as Mister p shoves his cock down his throat.

Total size: 5.8 GB in 6 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky Carmen Vip Nice Mega Sweet Perfect Collection. Part 4.
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Annie Cruz, Nomad Cold Spring Harbor

Release Year: 2010
    Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging
    Then watch as three sexy couples with great chemistry explore this intimate activity and experiment with different toys, and positions.
    Duration: 26:29
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3927kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

File size: 787.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Annie Cruz, Nomad
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

Queen Arena Rome - Ghost Cock Ferryville

Cast: Arena Rome
    Genres: Femdom, POV, Strapon, Late
    The Queen enters the room clad in a black, latex catsuit with Her high heel boots to match. It seems as if you thought you could hide from Her in this room. you aren't ever going to be clever enough to match Queen Arena Rome's sharp senses and wit. She stalks you down, you hear the music She scored for this night of interrogation that has you squirming. She is a patient one with you in Her room. She takes Her time to slowly drink Her black coffee from Her "Cunt mug" and begins to ask you to exactly how you thought this night would go. Patiently, She talks through your sweating body as your heart races wanting to know exactly who and what you wish to give to Her. She takes out Her favorite leather harness and it has a special cock strapped on to it just for you, pussy... you aren't worthy to have Her peg you to your heart's desire. No, in the end of this suspenseful night She says what She wishes to say to you as She sips Her drink and strokes Her 'ghost cock". The ghost of you will be forgotten but this night in the presence of Glorious Queen Arena Rome will be forever etched in your mind. NEVER FORGET!
    Duration: 21:58
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 834.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Queen Arena Rome - Ghost Cock
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Liana Good - Babe brought boyfriend to hysterics!!! Posoltega

Sexy hands amazing handjob standing Ruined Orgasm. Close up video.
    Duration: 33:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14600kbps
    Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Liana Good - Babe brought boyfriend to hysterics!!!
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Die Strenge Herrin East Lansing

Cast: German pervs
    Genres: BDSM, Fetish, FemDom, Toy
    Some men are meant to be submissive husbands and boyfriends, locked in chastity and turned into the kneeling, obedient, pathetic bitches they were born to be
    Duration: 1:37:38
    Video: 576x320, XviD, 1817kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Die Strenge Herrin
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kendra James - Humiliatrix Videos, Part 1 Bonduel

My interest in sex work was piqued though, and I sought out what other opportunites there might be.

Total size: 8.9 GB in 44 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - Humiliatrix Videos, Part 1
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kendra James - SubbyHubby Prairieburg

Fast forward many years and I'm still here, shooting naughty videos, taking sexy pictures and working quietly in my little corner of the internet! I never thought this was a career or something I would do my entire adult life, but here we are 20 years later!

Total size: 706.4 MB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - SubbyHubby
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

Naughty boys to be punished Surrency

Crazy babes are enjoying pleasuring of the naughty boy as they are getting extremely freaky giving him the punishing treat. Enjoy the best of the bang as you will get totally orgasmic in a crazy threesome.
    Duration: 10:37
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3604kbps

File size: 290.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naughty boys to be punished
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dominatrix Annabell Perfect Sweet Cool Full Magic Collection. Part 3. Barcelona

A slave is not able to pass of his cantankerous lady, and now he has to pass several tests! Anabel with a friend in store for his slaves a lot of interesting, Strap, wax, ropes, masks, it's all right to use for its intended purpose!

Total size: 4.3 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominatrix Annabell Perfect Sweet Cool Full Magic Collection. Part 3.
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Slut Bucket Indiantown

Release Year: 2016
    Genres: Femdom, Strapon
    Wow Three mad mistres extreme humilato of man action. Enjoy!!!
    Duration: 23:52
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4102kbps

File size: 751.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slut Bucket
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ani Blackfox North Berwick

Release Year: 2020
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
    Mad girl Ani Blackfox extreme spanking ass worship and trampling for slave man.
    Duration: 20:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3436kbps

File size: 527.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ani Blackfox
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Die Macht Meiner Füße Union Grove

Cast: German perverts
    Genres: FemDom, Fee
    They come to the shot until they are added to their pain and suffering. They want to be tormented at all costs and humiliated to get their money's worth.
    Duration: 2:21:19
    Video: 576x320, XviD, 527kbps
    Audio: 78kbps

File size: 694.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Die Macht Meiner Füße
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

Equestrianlady equineexam Scituate

Flames flicker casting eerie shadows. My humble slave knees from behind, daring to seteyes on my leather booted legs. Mmm . . . I love tormenting him with my delicious curves!
    Duration: 11:36
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 529.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Equestrianlady equineexam
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kendra James Videos, Part 2 Adams Basin

Total size: 5.3 GB in 39 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James Videos, Part 2
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes Latex Barbie part 2 Terrell

Listen to me breathe as a show off my new mask and gorgeous curvy body for you. We're about to play a game. Let me suit you up so I can control your breathing as well as my own...

Total size: 20.5 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Latex Barbie part 2
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kendra James - Mistress-Jennifer Karawaci

During this time I also met and joined a freakshow troupe. They taught me to swallow swords, dance on broken glass and do bull whip tricks.

Total size: 915.3 MB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James - Mistress-Jennifer
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

Mistress Nikki Whiplash Wagner

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, BDSM, Pain, Ballbusting, Squeezing, Dungeon, High Heels
    Nikki has nadman locked in a prison cell with his vulnerable balls poking through the cell bars. They're in the perfect position for some evil ballsqueezing in Nikki's vice-like grip! Nikki grabs hold of the big juicy testicles and doesn't stop squeezing them for the full duration of this clip, delighting in the pain she can inflict on a man so simply and easily!
    Duration: 17:09
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 384.0 MB

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Sweaty feet Barnum

Cast: Summer Day
    Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Feet
    There is nothing more enjoyable than enjoying a woman's feet worship ... especially when they are ripe with her scent of tights and leather boots on a hot and sweaty day. Before he knows it, he's completely addicted to Mistress Summer's smelly 8 foot measurements.
    Duration: 12:46
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11219kbps
    Audio: 307kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweaty feet
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brandi Love Moss Beach

Cast: Brandi Love
    Genres: Femdom, Strap-on
    Mega hot MILF Brandi Love has had it with her stepson, he doesn't seem to take her rules seriously. Brandi catches Alex sneaking in in the wee hours of the morning after another long night of partying. Brandi has a surprise in store for him! He either has to take her punishment or move out! He begs for forgiveness, but he will be the one taking it up the ass today. Brandi fucks him slow and deep, enjoying the sounds of pain he makes as she her cock balls deep inside his tight ass. Brandi fucks him from doggy-style, then lays him on his back so she can look him straight in the eyes to see his pain as she punishes his ass. Brandi mocks his manhood as she fucks him, telling Alex that she can use a cock far better than he ever could. Little boys get spanked when they misbehave, big boys take the cock like a man
    Duration: 25:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8322kbps
    Audio: 299kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brandi Love
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Renata SolelyPain Mountville

So let's witness if helpless boy can keep his silence under strikes of the bastinado.
    Duration: 12:14
    Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10841kbps

File size: 999.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Renata SolelyPain
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Teaching Her To Make Him Cum Iron River

Brenda was brought to Xena to teach her the proper way to make a man cum. She is taught to give a proper blow job,hand job and how to suck on his balls. She is also shown how to keep him on edge for as long as she wants. When it is time to let him cum she was shown how to stick out her tongue for him to leave his deposit.
    Duration: 16:09
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 131.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teaching Her To Make Him Cum
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

Nails And Vibrations King Hill

Mistress Brenda had just got her nails done. What a better way to try them out. By using them on a hard cock. The sensation is over whelming. With her expertise hands she brings him to the edge several times. Now it was time to turn up the fun a bit. Just when the head of his cock is the most sensitive she brakes out the Hitachi. Edging him even closer. in the end she tapes the Hitachi to his cock and just leaves it there. Knowing he will have the most agonizing orgasm's draining his balls of every drop.
    Duration: 15:42
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

File size: 352.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nails And Vibrations
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Dominatrix Annabell Perfect Sweet Cool Full Magic Collection. Part 5. Lakemont

Annabelle with her friend decided to have a picnic, what would they not be bored lady took invited two slaves!
    Today, Ms. Anabel went to the farm where it was looking forward to two slaves, Madame will be a lot of work for her insatiable slaves.

Total size: 4.7 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominatrix Annabell Perfect Sweet Cool Full Magic Collection. Part 5.
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mission to lick Kurtistown

Cast: Eva Andersen aka Kaisa Nord
    Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Russian, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Blowjob, Cumshot, Foot Licking, Spitting, Fishnet
    This gorgeous blonde dominatrix is feeling a bit frisky today. So, she decided to have some fun with her boy-toy. After a while, the two lovebirds were joined by yet another handsome hunk, and the three of them proceeded to have a kinky threesome. She is wearing full-body fishnets, as she gets her pussy plowed and licked by these two horny dudes.
    Duration: 27:05
    Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8328kbps
    Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mission to lick
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

ChiChi and Kendall in their bikinis Cumberland Gap

Cast: Kendall, ChiChi
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, Face Sitting, Tease & Denial, Oil, Ass Bouncing, Ass Smothering, Bikini
    Girls are much hotter than losers. They laugh at him, teasing with their bouncing asses. Then the girls stifle the chastity with their weight. He hates it, but accepts it because it's the only way to be that close to pretty girls. ChiCi then lays down across the loser while Kendall greases her ass. He of chastity should watch as the girls coquettishly lubricate each other with oil. Once ChiChi's ass is covered in oil, she sits on the guy's face. She rubs the oil into her skin, denying his air of chastity. Chi Chi then greases Kendall's ass with oil. Kendall chuckles, shaking her slippery oiled ass. She playfully slides over the chastity guy's face and spins around, slapping him in the face as she does so. It seems that the chastity guy becomes uncomfortable, and the girls just laugh at him. Technically, he could get out of bed and leave at any time, but he won't because the girls told him to stay put. They both love and hate when girls in bikinis are teased. The beauties feel that their chastity loser might be too entertained when teased, and on top of that, they want to get to the beach while they still have daylight. Kendall has a to-do list that she wants the chastity girl to complete by the time she and ChiChi get back from the beach. She ponders the work she wants him to do before she and Chi-Chi go on their day of rest.
    Duration: 13:45
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10152kbps
    Audio: 279kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ChiChi and Kendall in their bikinis
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nika Noire and Daac Ramsey - Vicious Humiliation Walnut Cove

Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Strapon
    Hot Dominatrix bitches humiliate submissive men, they strapon fuck them until they can't take it any more, they give them hard spankings and canings until they are raw, they dish out the corporal punishment and bondage sex until they beg for mercy. None of these worthless male sex slaves escapes the harshest cock and ball torture and anal fucking punishment. bondage sex and femdom strapon this severe is bound to leave you begging for more.
    Duration: 35:19
    Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
    Audio: 93kbps

File size: 412.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nika Noire and Daac Ramsey - Vicious Humiliation
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

Super Squirt Soaker - FullHD 1080p Gustavus

Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Chastity, Pussy Worship, Squirting
    Kat Dior is no exception. This bitchy beauty knows that her tinkles are irresistible to Draven and saved up all day to take a big pee right in front of him. Draven is in heaven as he licks her clean but Mistress Dior thinks he’s having too much fun and decides to play some kinky games including having her slave bark before she turns around so he can clean her ass. Lots of dirty talk, smothering and face riding follows. Next mistress takes her slave into the shower and sprays him with her golden juices as she cums on his face. Draven is left to lick the shower clean and get the bathroom ready for the next dominant women. All in a days work for a toilet slave!
    Duration: 11:08
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9782kbps

File size: 807.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Squirt Soaker - FullHD 1080p
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Olivia Austin - Electro Prostate Release East Freedom

Cast: Olivia Austin
    Genres: Bondage, Electro Play, Handjobs, Milking, Prostate Massage
    There is only one proper way to completely milk out every last drop of cum from a slave and it's thru his prostate. The male g-spot is one of the most effective ways for men to achieve a more powerful orgasm and be completely drained of all their sperm. Mistress Olivia has her slave bound and helpless with a huge electro butt plug shoved deep in his ass to stimulate his prostate in more ways than one. By the end he will be so drained of cum he won't be needing to beg for a release for at least another month.
    Duration: 12:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps
    Audio: 303kbps

File size: 729.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Olivia Austin - Electro Prostate Release
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress Nikki Whiplash Grammer

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, BDSM, Pain, Ballbusting, Squeezing, Kicking, Punching, Dungeon, Latex, High Heels
    Nikki takes great sadistic pleasure in fucking up Nadman's balls, which are hanging completely helplessly down from above her. Nadman can't move an inch, suspended upside down in a tight bondage bag, with only his vulnerable genitals exposed, ready for vicious Nikki to play with. In spite of his predicament, Nadman is turned on by being in such a position, completely at Nikki's mercy. And she's not in a merciful mood!
    Duration: 16:27
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 368.6 MB

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Clips4sale - Exquisite Goddess - Cum in catsuit POV Kralupy Nad Vltavou

POV tease and wand orgasm. If you are a woman you want to have faint at sex once! Hot fetish action! Enjoy and stay tuned!
    Duration: 14:11
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19695kbps
    Audio: 96kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clips4sale - Exquisite Goddess - Cum in catsuit POV
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Prime Selection Wetmore

Join mistress Ambra and master Anthony as they visit the Secret Kitchen Stables. Mistress Ambra is on the hunt for some fresh meat for the next show in her cooking series. While master Anthony has a stable of cows, that eagerly awaiting his personal attention. Many of your favorite kitchen hosts as well as some fresh new faces are on hand to personally tend too, and hand raise these precious creatures, as well as put them through their paces, offering a unique look at mistress Sabine, Keeper of the stables, and the wet and wonderful way she prepares the pigs for their special day. Erotic adventure is found behind every stable door.

Total size: 1.0 GB in 6 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prime Selection
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

XXL Strapon Fuck 2017 Bird in Hand

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Strapon, Latex
    Be prepared for my colossal, fat and stiff dick, slave. I'll tear your little, tight pussy-asshole apart with my XXL strap on!
    I’m not joking when I say that my huge dick is bigger than anything you’ve ever had or will have inside your ass! You’ve recognized me as
    your Master and I pile that bent deep into your virginal, tight backdoor bit by bit, until you’ll scream from lust and pain. Can’t believe it yet
    how my dick can fit into your little asshole? Haha, watch and learn what I’m able to do with a nice amount of lubricant. Afterwards I’m
    sure you’ll scream for my fat dick everytime you wanna get fucked again!
    Duration: 12:41
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
    Audio: 160kbps

File size: 462.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: XXL Strapon Fuck 2017
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Kendra James Videos, Part 3 Portalegre

My exploration has opened up many exciting experiences and I've been able to meet so many wonderful women and men on their own sexual journey.

Total size: 14.8 GB in 45 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra James Videos, Part 3
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Alyona Battle Ring vol. 2 Pickett

He must suffer more to learn his place and trained well as an obedient boy.
    Duration: 16:59
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19408kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alyona Battle Ring vol. 2
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Blissful satiety Parchman

Cast: Natalya
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Spitting, Fat Shaming, Food Humiliation, Weight Humiliation
    Lola is behind the camera, filming Natalya in a clip. A slave enters the kitchen and interrupts the girls while they are recording. The girls are mad he interrupted them, but curious as to what he found so important. It is not allowed to eat without its food being blessed with Divine spit. It’s been hungry for a long time and wants the girls to spit in its meal so that it can finally eat. The girls make the loser beg for spit. It has to crawl back and forth across the floor and endure a lot of cruel humiliation to earn sacred spit to bless its food. Once the food has been blessed, the girls make the fat loser eat the food from the floor like a piggy. They continue to verbally humiliate and fat shame the disgusting slave while it eats the food from the floor.
    Duration: 19:29
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9697kbps
    Audio: 299kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blissful satiety
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Cock Talk - Sharmane Lynn Rothsay

Discover a woman at her sexual peak experience an epiphany of sort right before she decides to suck some cock .She reflects on her past and appreciates the moment .She lusts for the cock and cherishes the opportunity, She's horny as hell ...just suck it!
    Duration: 9:14
    Video: 712x468, AVC (H.264), 3777kbps

File size: 264.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Talk - Sharmane Lynn
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

Nika Venom Trains Her Beta Boy In Party Protocols Entiat

Genres: missionary, doggystyle, fingering, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, blowjob, kissing, sitting cowgirl, titfuck
    Whenever Nika enters the room she wants her chastity-kept beta-boy to rise to show his respect for his Princess. Nika is hosting a party for Dominant women later and she wants her beta to be perfectly trained so that she can display him. A beta is a reflection of its Princess. If there is anything that Nika wants the beta will need to provide it expediently. Nika tests the beta by sending him to fetch her a specific brand of bottled water. When Nika’s favorite brand of water is presented to her the beta must bow his head and kneel with arms in offering.
    Once that’s been established Nika has a surprise for her beta. She was going to allow him a release, but instead, she has decided to tie a ribbon to his chastity. The ribbon is a reward to show how good he has been. The beta will not get a release, but he will get a ribbon to wear in front of Nika’s guests. The beta is disappointed. He wanted a release! Nika is so happy tying the ribbon around his lock. Seeing how happy his Princess is the beta stops complaining. Nika picked red for her beta’s ribbon because red is her boyfriend’s favorite color. The red ribbon really makes the beta’s chastity look splashy and pop. Girls at the party will see the beta’s ribbon and know that it means he has been good lately.
    After Nika’s beta gets his special ribbon Nika wants to work on his foot worship skills. Nika likes to put her feet really deep into the beta’s throat while she reviews her parties RSVPs. The beta will have to worship the feet of any girl who requests it. So far Nika’s beta is doing a good job. She just hopes he stays on his best behavior and doesn’t do anything that embarrasses her at the party. Nika has to pee. She makes the beta crawl behind her into the bathroom so that she can use him as toilet paper.
    Duration: 12:31
    Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 47460kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nika Venom Trains Her Beta Boy In Party Protocols
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 9 Gilberton

Genres: FemDom, CBT, Flagellation, Ballbusting, Spitting, Foot Fetish, Footjob, Fisting, Huge Dildo, Strapon, Feminization
    Daniel keeps diamonds in a secret safe, she found out where the safe is, but she didn't know the password, so she left her theft partner to take care of the safe while she entered Daniel's house to get the code, for that she will use her most powerful weapon, her Big Butt, she will sit in his face and ask the code, Daniel will deny it, and lie, this will make Victoria furious that she will fart in his face so that he will answer the correct numbers, with certainty Victoria will be successful because her ass never fails.

Total size: 5.7 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 9
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 10 Grouse Creek

Genres: FemDom, CBT, Flagellation, Ballbusting, Spitting, Foot Fetish, Footjob, Fisting, Huge Dildo, Strapon, Feminization
    Used him as my human chair as I texted my girlfriends and some of my boytoys then I made him give thanks to my perfect ass and worship my feet. Such a pathetic Beta he is, he should consider himself lucky to be in the same room as he.

Total size: 2.3 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 10
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brats Deserve Feet - FullHD 1080p Hurstbridge

Cast: Brittany Andrews
    Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Big Tits, Chastity, MILF, Tease and Denial
    Goddess Brittany's chastity slave has been locked up for months on end without any pleasure on his cock. Unfortunately, he wasn't always on his best behavior during his sentence so his reward won't be as satisfying as it could've been. As Goddess Brittany begins to unlock his cock from chastity he thinks he will be getting milked by the firm grip of her hands. Due to his bratty behavior at times his "reward" will now be from the lowest part of Goddess Brittany's body...her feet! It's been too long since he felt anything on his cock that he will take any pleasure he can get. Her slave knows beggars can't be choosers and tries to bring himself to orgasm as her feet slide up and down and all around his fuck-stick. As he gets to the edge of his first orgasm in months and begs for a release she takes her feet off his cock and completely denies the bitch. No orgasms ever for her slaves! Goddess Brittany grabs the chastity device and slips it right back on his cock for another 6-month sentence. Maybe if he proves to be a good boy during this lockup he may be as lucky as getting her hands for the next tease...
    Duration: 10:11
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9788kbps

File size: 738.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brats Deserve Feet - FullHD 1080p
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 12 Painesdale

Be a good beta bitch and worship Mistress Courtney in her new heels. She tells you to touch your cock while she touches her shoes and legs. Then she ignores you while caressing her legs and shoes because Mistress Courtney is more entertained by herself than your pathetic piggy dick.

Total size: 4.0 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 12
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 7 Bee Spring

Dangling high heels off my nylon foot, I explain how my good slaves always have my worn pantyhose on hand. I want you to carefully pull them over your legs. For bonus points, keep that soft cock tucked. Dress up for Me with a pair of stilettos, a bra or a slip and show what a pretty girl you are. you have to pay for Me to see you in your silky nylons.

Total size: 7.3 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 7
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 5 La Teste

Tapping my heels as I walk in. Showing my Dominance over you in a second. Get down and get naked for me. Demanding Mistress will tell you what to do. Beg to Stroke. I want you to Really beg me to touch it. You need permission to stroke and touch that cock.

Total size: 3.0 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 5
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amateur face sitters Quality Video Sets Clinton Corners

Imagine laying on the floor, on your back, with a lady towering above you wearing only her bra, panties and stockings. You gaze upwards seeing her long legs and a glimpse of her vagina. You heart beating faster , she walks closer to you and stands over your face. Now you get a good view of her shaved pussy as its directly above you. She now bends her knees, squats and is now sitting on your face. She instructs you to move your tongue between her pussy lips and over her clit and then she moves forward slightly with her asshole over your mouth. She tells you in a louder voice 'lick my asshole' and you
    comply immediately with your face nestled deep between her ass cheeks. This is the sort of thing to expect from our amateur facesitting site.

Total size: 19.8 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amateur face sitters Quality Video Sets
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Destroyer Of Balls - 1080p Sassamansville

Cast: Tina Kay
    Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, High Heels, Ball Busting, Latex
    Mistress Tina Kay makes her tiny, pathetic little man feel the true of her great amazonian power as she shows his precious balls no mercy!
    Duration: 10:40
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8346kbps
    Audio: 301kbps

File size: 675.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Destroyer Of Balls - 1080p
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Brandi Love-Stepmom Milking Control Creekside

Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob
    Alex is about to go out to a party to hook up with some sleazy girls, but his Stepmom Brandi Love has other ideas. Brandi does not want him around girls who are just after his big trust fund, so she decides to take matters into her own hands by milking Alex herself before she lets him leave! Brandi expertly controls Alex through his dick, getting him more and more excited as she uses different techniques to jerk his cock, She even lets him kiss her large breasts just to make him even hornier, Once Alex has been milked to orgasm, Brandi has another surprise for him - a chastity cage! She is not taking any chances on Alex getting horny enough to have sex even after his milking, so she is keeping her control over his cock.
    Duration: 16:53
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8137kbps
    Audio: 300kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brandi Love-Stepmom Milking Control
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

Caning Punishment with Screams and Cries - Sadistic Lucy - Full HD 1080p Arita

It must spread its legs niiice and wiiide while kissing her feet and telling her how much it loves and worships her.
    Duration: 33:32
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4386kbps
    Audio: 244kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caning Punishment with Screams and Cries - Sadistic Lucy - Full HD 1080p
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Mistress T - Mistress Cums First Leavenworth

Cast: Mistress T
    Genres: FemDom, Ass Worship, Chastity, Cum Eating, Handjobs, Pussy Worship
    Mistress T made a deal with her slave that after she receives fifty orgasms then he will finally be allowed one. His lucky day has arrived but she makes sure his special orgasm is going to be a ruined one.
    Duration: 13:57
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7233kbps
    Audio: 302kbps

File size: 800.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress T - Mistress Cums First
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

How To Perform A Rimjob Carmen Payne and Coco Luscious Dodge Center

This is THE taboo. The one people whisper about. Join our hosts Carmen Payne and Coco Luscious as they explore the one taboo that millions have heard about but only a few have tried. Learn about how to please your partner in new ways in safety and cleanliness.
    Duration: 40:27
    Video: 712x468, AVC (H.264), 3785kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How To Perform A Rimjob Carmen Payne and Coco Luscious
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 8 Bohechio

This is absurd. She just plays with you when she asks. When offering a choice - tickle your balls or hit. You do not know until the last. Sometimes she tickles them, and sometimes strikes. You can choose only that humiliates you more. Or what excites you more.

Total size: 9.4 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Collection of Femdom Scenes Mistress Courtney part 8
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Punish me hard Telegraph

Watch the perfect pleasures being achieved with the gorgeous blond babe punishing of her naughty boy that she put down on her couch. Getting orgasmic is what she wanted and what she gets after crazy action.
    Duration: 6:55
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3637kbps

File size: 191.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punish me hard
    FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD
    xxx

Thread Information