Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mormongirlz.com videos

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com videos

Mormongirlz.com- Sarah Snow Lets a Missionary Eat Her Out

Description:
    Elder Sorensen is just a kid, really. As soon as he turned 18, the polygamy Church sent him off on a mission. Like any boy his age, he is horny all the time and is very curious about sex. But this cute virgins total lack of experience leaves him tongue-tied whenever he has to talk to a woman he finds attractive.

Last week, he secretly met up with one of the married women in the ward and had sex for the very first time. He cant stop fantasizing about the feel of that polygamy wife_s tight wet pussy around his virgin cock. At night, hes so turned on by the memory that he has a hard time resting. He cant stand the thought of waiting two full years to have sex again.

Today Elder Sorensen is supposed to go on splits with Brother Snow. But it was one of Brother Snows wives that he had sex with at the church. And hes terrified that Brother Snow will find out. Hes waiting alone at his apartment, reading his scriptures on his bed, when he hears the door open. He starts sweating immediately.

Brother Snow? he asks nervously.

But its another one of Brother Snows beautiful wives who steps into the room. No, he sent me instead.

Elder Sorensen sits up straight in his bed, his face bright red. He stutters: ButIm not supposed to be alone with you.

As she walks toward him, he takes a good hard look at her. Sarah has long brown hair, a pretty face, and giant breasts. He wonders what it would feel like to touch such big boobs. She sits down beside him, and talks in a low whisper: Im not supposed to be alone with you either. Dont worry. I wont tell anyone.

The boy gulps. Sarah has never been with anyone other than her husband, and this missionary is the cutest boy she has ever seen. She can see nervous he is, and she wants to teach him the basics of sex. She wonders if he has ever buried his face in a warm pussy? Your ties crooked, she says, and grabs his tie, and pulls him in for a kiss.

Have you ever been with a woman before?

He thinks about telling her that he had sex with her sister wife, but decides to lie. No.

You look nervous, she says as she takes off her shirt and puts his hands on her nipples.

I am.

She drops her skirt and underwear, and gives him a look at her pussy. And youre sweating

Im sorry, he says, but she doesnt mind.
    Model:
    Sarah Snow Lets a Missionary Eat Her Out
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0112_150516_mgz_03-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-sarah-snow-lets-missionary-eat-her-out_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1259.73 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:21:39

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/d450e3bc8cbeb

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Melody: The Calling

Mormongirlz.com- Melody: The Calling

Description:
    Melody is a pretty teen virgin who has been chosen for evaluation by the Seed Bearer. Will the newest polygamy girl_s inspection prove that she has been a good girl, or is she going to get in trouble?

Melody has always wanted to belong. The wide-eyed, young brunette grew up in a polygamy community, but wasnt polygamy herself. She would see the polygamy girls in town and feel intensely jealous of their beauty and the way they giggled and whispered with one another.

When Melodys family recently converted to the polygamy church, she was sure that she would be welcomed into this community of gorgeous women. She dreamed of being close to their bodies, feeling their hot breath against her ear as they told her all the secrets that made them blush and laugh.

But that hasnt happened yet. She is still treated like an outsider, and she doesnt know what she can do to change that.

One day, as she is leaving Young Women, last as always, she hears Janes commanding voice behind her. Stay, Melody.

Melody turns to face Jane, a statuesque blonde, perhaps the sexiest girl Melody has ever seen in her life. Jane is one of the Seed Bearers favorite girls, and she leads her fellow girls in the Young Womens program.

Ive been watching you very closely, Jane says. She approaches Melody slowly, her heels clicking against the floor.

Melody feels her young virgin pussy tighten with fear and desire at the idea that this girl would even give her one glance.

You are just what weve been looking for. Jane runs her hand across the young girls breasts and her nipples harden painfully through her shirt.

Beautiful, innocent, eager to please. Her other hand wraps around the girls neck. You need to come to the temple and show me that you are worthy of joining us.

What does that mean? Melody has already joined the church, but she has never been to the temple. Is she not yet a full member? Are there secrets of polygamyism that she doesnt know about yet? And is that why the other girls treat her differently?

Jane presses her body against the girls back and Melody can feel the heat of her pussy on her Dont be late. And dont disappoint me.

The next morning the woman leads Melody into the Seed Bearers office. Melodys whole body is quivering and her pussy is aching and wet with anticipation. But she tries to hide this, as Jane has warned her that this meeting is a big deal. She must do exactly what this powerful man wants if she is to begin her initiation into The Order.

The Seed Bearer commands her to disrobe and she does so immediately. She has never been naked in front of a man before, and she loves to feel his eyes on her naked flesh.

As he runs his large hands across her body, she feels an unknown excitement pass through her.

She suspects that because shes a new member of the church, the Seed Bearer is suspicious of her and will be even more thorough with his inspection of her young virgin body than he has been with any of the other girls.

But she is eager to show just how much she wants to please the Seed Bearer and earn her place alongside the other polygamy girls.

She has been saving herself for her husband, but shell give all of herself to the Seed Bearer if he asks.

He positions her on the desk and spreads her open. He looks very closely at her tight virgin hole, then gently inserts a finger, causing her to gasp. She isnt afraid of what hell find because she is a virgin and she knows hell approve of her pussy.

Melody cant wait to see his hard cock, and maybe, just maybe taste a load of the Seed Bearers white, hot cum.
    Model:
    Melody
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0059_160522_5_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 643.09 MB
    Duration : 00:17:20

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/7e3ae2647f9b1

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Sister Hardy Sister Pratt: Companionship Inventory

Mormongirlz.com- Sister Hardy Sister Pratt: Companionship Inventory

Description:
    During companionship inventory, two sister missionaries compete to get the other off first.

Sister Hardy and Sister Pratt are well on their way to becoming hardened sinners. After fantasizing about each other the first few weeks of their companionship, and then fucking each other ever since, the two missionaries dont feel the slightest twinge of conscience when they have sex now. One morning when theyre deep in their personal study, Sister Pratt gets bored. Its hard to concentrate on her book when her hot polygamy companion is just a few feet away. She tosses her book. Im bored.

Sister Hardy looks up. She has been absorbed in reading Gospel Principles. What do you want to do?

Sister Pratt wants to fuck, obviously. She smirks and says, We havent done companionship inventory in a while.

Sister Hardy has actually been meaning to have a frank conversation with Sister Pratt about their sex life, so shes game. Twirling her hair with one hand, she asks What do you think are our strengths and weaknesses?

We communicate really well, says Sister Hardy. She wants to move past the chit chat and get to the sex. Were really comfortable around each another.

I feel like one of the things we could workI feel like when we get naughty, I feel like youre being a little bit selfish in bed.

What? Sister Hardy is shocked.

Sister Pratt tries to soften what she has said. You know, maybe try to do a little bit more with me.

Sister Hardy catches her breath. You dont like having sex with me?

Sister Pratt quickly tries to reassure her companion. I do, I do. I love it. I just feel like I do a lot for you, and you could do more for me.

Sister Hardy is happy to try. She leans in and starts to give her companion big, wet kisses on the mouth. She slips her hand up Sister Pratts skirt and rubs her pussy through the garments. Sister Pratt spreads her legs wide and lets her do all the work. Sister Hardy finds her companions clit and massages it with her fingers. Then she hikes up her own skirt and straddles her companions legs. She rocks back and forth, and their pussies are bumping against each other through the garments. Sister Hardy takes off her top and then helps her companion undress. Shes eager to take those huge boobs in her mouth. She keeps rocking back and forth as the other girl undresses, rubbing her pussy with her hand. When Sister Pratt is down to her garments, Sister Pratt takes her bottoms off and shoves her pussy in her companions face. Maybe she is a little selfish, she thinks to herself as her companion fingers and licks her hole. She looks down into her companions eyes and pulls her in by the neck, burying her mouth in her wet pussy. While she eats her companion out, Sister Pratt locks eyes with her. The feeling is so intense that Sister Hardy squirms on her companions face.

A little flushed, Sister Hardy climbs down and strips her companion naked. Sister Pratt has a perfect young polygamy body. Shes the hottest missionary Sister Hardy has ever seen. She plays with her huge tits, then licks her companions pink cunt. Now that she knows her companion is feeling a little neglected, she wants to give her a blow job shell never forget. Sister Pratt enjoys all the attention, her legs spread wide and one hand on her companions head while the other pinches her own nipple. When Sister Hardy slides her fingers into the hole, Sister Pratt has to catch her breath. She can see that sucking on her cunt is also driving Sister Hardy crazy.

She lies down on the couch and Sister Hardy sits on her face. Now the two girls are eating each other out at the same time. As Sister Pratt stares into the other missionarys hot pussy, she realizes this is the perfect position - they can both pleasure each other simultaneously. While she eats Sister Hardys cunt, Sister Hardy finger-fucks her hard. Their little apartment is full of the sounds of them slurping and moaning. Sister Pratt spreads Sister Hardys ass and sticks her tongue in her pussy as far as it will go. As Sister Pratt eats her out, Sister Hardy feels that shes close to orgasm. She keeps ramming the other girls pussy with her hand, but falls forward and moans as she cums.

Sister Hardy feels wonderful, but she wants her companion to cum, too. She helps her companion kneel on the couch, facing the back, and then she gets on her back under her companions pussy. She reaches one hand up to grope her companions boob, and uses the other hand to massage her own cunt while she licks Sister Pratts pussy. She wants her companion to cum, so she doesnt hold back now. She licks and sucks that warm pussy, listening for her companions moans to reach a crescendo. Sister Pratt bears down on her companions mouth, and then closes her eyes as she cums. Sister Hardy waits for the orgasm to pass, then gently fingers her companions pussy and licks the juice off her fingers.

Missionaries really are happiest when they are serving one another.
    Model:
    Sister Hardy &amp Sister Pratt
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0104_141004_mgz_02-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-sister-hardy-pratt-companionship-inventory_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 948.73 MB
    Duration : 00:15:56

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/9bac0d36c2ad1

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Zoe: The Calling

Mormongirlz.com- Zoe: The Calling

Description:
    I can_t believe I let my boyfriend talk me into having sex with him.

It all started so innocently. He came up to my room to fetch me for a big group date with some of our friends.

He was a little early, but I never suspected that he was planning all along to have sex with me.

I tried to wiggle out of it. I told him we should get going or wed be late, and I tried to remind him that its a very serious transgression to have sex before marriage.

But nothing I said had any effect on him. He knew what he wanted and he was determined to get it.

And anyway, I wanted it to. After all these months of kissing and touching while making sure things dont get out of hand, I wanted to know what sex feels like just as much as him.

And so when he pulled down my garments and put his mouth on my wet pussy, I didnt resist.

When he dropped his pants and pushed me to my knees, I didnt resist.

When he put my on my back and slid his cock in, I didnt resist.

It felt incredible, and Ive never loved him more than I did when he finally shot his cum all over my belly.

But now I feel so guilty. I know I should confess what I_ve done, but I_m afraid.

And to top it all off, President Oaks has asked me to meet with him.

Ive always been intimidated by President Oaks. Hes so stern, and so handsome, and I completely respect his priesthood authority.

I tried not to freak out. Its probably a coincidence, I thought. He couldnt possibly know that I had broken the law of chastity.

But as soon as I walked into his office, there was my boyfriend Does President Oaks know what we did?

- Sister Zoe Parker
    Model:
    Zoe
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0032_161209_6_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 793.9 MB
    Duration : 00:21:22

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/7d9450ec935a3

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Lesbian Threesome in the Church

Mormongirlz.com- Lesbian Threesome in the Church

Description:
    Doctor Lisa has shown a lot of curiosity about the Church, carefully exploring first Sister Pratts polygamy pussy, and then her companions. Now that shes had sex with each individually, she thinks it would be hot to fuck them both at once inside the church. They have been inviting her to attend sacrament meeting with them, so she gives them a call and accepts their offer. She meets them outside the church one Sunday morning, wearing what she hopes is appropriate attire for a polygamy church service. Her tattoos and piercings are visible, but the missionaries dont mind -everyone will know that shes investigating the church and theyll be extra nice to her.

After sacrament, sexy blonde Sister Mauer takes the initiative and suggests they go have a discussion on the stage in the churchs recreational area. The stage is surrounded by black curtains and is empty on a Sunday like this, so the girls will have total privacy. They check to make sure the room is empty, and then step inside. The polygamy girls are giggling, unsure how to initiate an orgy with their horny investigator. Lisa takes the lead, telling them she wants to see them make out.

After a little threeway kissing, their inhibitions are totally gone. Lisa strips the girls to their sacred underwear and then completely naked, and the three girls get down to fucking. Lisa sits in a chair and Sister Mauer buries her pretty face in the girls hot wet pussy. Sister Pratt sits down behind Sister Mauer, whose gorgeous ass is raised and spread, and she fingerlings her tight cunt. Then Lisa and Sister Mauer flip Sister Pratt onto her back and attack her cunt together, licking and sucking hungrily, their tongues and lips brushing against each other. The three girls squirm and squeal as they fuck each other to orgasm right here in the church.
    Model:
    Lesbian Threesome in the Church
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0103_141006_mgz_04-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-sister-pratt-mauer-lesbian-threesome-church_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1258.78 MB
    Duration : 00:18:51

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/9e7770b0e2bbf

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Zoe: Blackmailed

Mormongirlz.com- Zoe: Blackmailed

Description:
    My dad has always told me that keeping myself pure for my future husband is my most important duty. And so I_ve never let my boyfriend go too far, even when he really pressured me.

Until one day I just gave in and had sex with him.

Afterwards, I was surprised how quickly I let him have his way. But once I had broken the law of chastity, it was shockingly easy to violate it again and again.

I know it_s wrong, but now that I_ve had a taste of that forbidden fruit I can_t resist the temptation.

For years I kept my thoughts and actions clean, but now if I go longer than a day without sex, I_m up all night thinking about how good it feels when he_s deep inside my vagina. I get wet just thinking about it.

Whenever my boyfriend comes over, I let him in to my bedroom and lock the door behind him, but I_m still afraid that someone is going to find out what we_re doing.

My dad would kill me if he knew what a slut I_ve turned into. He thinks I_m his innocent little angel.

Just the other day, my dad sat me down to explain where babies come from, and I blushed-not because I was shocked by what he was telling me, but because I_m so ashamed of myself for lying to him.

Because of my dad_s calling, there are constantly other members of the ward in our house. I_m terrified that one of them will hear me and tell my dad what_s going on.

I try not to make any noise when I_m having sex, but when he gets rough I can_t help screaming into a pillow.

I feel guilty about having premarital sex under my dad_s roof, but I rationalize to myself that we_re in love and we_ll be married one day. It_s not like I_m having sex with just anyone...

- Sister Zoe
    Model:
    Zoe
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0038_161210_8_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 664.54 MB
    Duration : 00:17:50

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/7cd9d8fc277b6

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Dolly: Family Breeding

Mormongirlz.com- Dolly: Family Breeding

Description:
    Nothing happens in the temple without President Oakss knowledge. When Dolly decided to run away, he knew about it before her husband, his step-son Brother Steele. It was President Oaks who tracked her down to the temples dark basement, and dragged her out of hiding by her hair.

President Oaks handed the terrified girl to Alison and Zoe for punishment on the Mercy Seat, while he considered what to do with her.

Alison and Zoe spanked and degraded and fucked the remorseful girl, ignoring her whimpers and pleas for help, coercing her to orgasm. And then they left her there, naked and drenched in her own spit and their pussy juice.

What concerns President Oaks most is that Dolly doesnt respect his son the way she should. To be honest, he wasnt the best father. He has so many kids with so many women that his son always thought he was distant and scary.

But he knows that if his boy would just show the firmness he should, the pretty young girl would worship him and do anything he asks. President decides that the best way to teach his son how to treat the girl is a hands-on demonstration.

He has Dolly and his wife Kara strip naked and wait for his command. Then he invites his unsuspecting son to sit beside him on the temple couch.

Come here son. We need to have a chat.

Brother Steele is happy to have his fathers full attention, but a little nervous too. About what?

Yesterday your wife tried to escape. I found her in the basement.

The boy is surprised and embarrassed. He doesnt know what to say. He can see how disappointed his dad is.

When President Oaks sees that his boy isnt going to say anything, he continues. Its clear to me you dont know how to treat her, so Im going to show you.
    Model:
    Dolly
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0090_161210_mgz_04-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-dolly-zoe-alison-family-breeding_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 796.21 MB
    Duration : 00:15:07

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/f5828b57ea7cd

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Dolly: Disciplinary Action

Mormongirlz.com- Dolly: Disciplinary Action

Description:
    I always knew that the ordinances performed in the temple are too sacred to talk about. To know what they are, I would have to wait to go through them myself. But I never could have imagined theyd be so strange and invasive.

Ever since I got to the temple, my leaders keep telling me to do things that are wrong. But I know I have to sustain them and do what they say.

I tried to run away, but that was stupid. Theres no way out of the temple. I wont be allowed to leave until I submit to my leaders.

After getting violated by Sister Parker and Sister Rey on the mercy seat, Im ready to humble myself and accept whatever punishment President Oaks thinks I deserve.

My pussy still aching from what the girls did to me, Im led back to the basement. But its Brother Rey whos waiting for me, at the end of some weird, awful bench with giant black spikes on it.

Sister Leigh, come in, Brother Rey says in a creepy voice. As you can see I have a nice little set up for you here. We need to prepare you for your husband.

I genuinely dont know what hes talking about. What am I supposed to do?

He says, You can start by removing your apron. Toss it over there. Now go ahead and start penetration with the first one down there. When I hesitate, he insists. Go ahead.

Nobody could get all of these giant pegs inside of them, I think. I only get three-quarters of the way to the end. The big black fist is way too big for my pussy. I tell him I cant do it, even though I know hes just going to make me suck his dick.

But after gagging on those giant black pegs, sucking on his huge dick isnt so bad. In fact, I kind of like it. I take all the way down my throat, until I feel like I might barf. When I pull it out its dripping with my spit.

Maybe if I stop resisting, I can earn their love and trust.

I can tell he likes it. Hes moaning, and I can taste the pre-cum leaking out of his hard cock.

Now that Im not resisting him, I understand how much fun it is to get my throat fucked with an amazing dick.

Still, Im not prepared for him to pick me up, flip me upside down, and bury his face in my pussy while Im choking on his dick. I let out a little squeal of surprise, but I love letting him take charge.

Maybe being their little sex toy isnt so bad after all.

- Sister Dolly Leigh
    Model:
    Dolly
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0081_160522_mgz_07-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-jane-disciplinary-action_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1054.66 MB
    Duration : 00:23:14

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/ccc854b58a1d2

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Sister Pratt Sister Mauer Fuck with a Strap-on

Mormongirlz.com- Sister Pratt Sister Mauer Fuck with a Strap-on

Description:
    Sister Mauer gets a little jealous when she finds out that her companion is having sex with one of the polygamy boys, so she gets a strap-on and finds out what it feels like to pounds her wet pussy.

Sister Mauer and Sister Pratt are two horny polygamys who cant keep their hands off each other. As the weeks pass, these horny polygamy girls have become acquainted with every inch of each others bodies. Theyve kissed each other, groped each other, masturbated in front of each other. At first, they were a little shy, but now they finger each other and eat pussy almost every day. Theyve had sex in their apartment, at church, and even at the temple. And theyve even had a hot threesome with another girl.

But Sister Pratt recently had sex with one of the elders in the mission, and when Sister Mauer finds out, she cant help but picture him sliding his dick into her companions pussy and then cumming all over her face. In her imagination, her companion cums again and again for the boy, and Sister Mauer feels both jealous and really horny. She wants to know what it feels like to stuff a dick in her companions wet pussy and fuck it hard. So she buys some rope and a huge dildo. One day, while her companion is reading on the bottom bunk, she secretly straps the toy on. She checks to make sure its on tight, then surprises Sister Pratt with it.

When Sister Pratt sees the strap-on, her pussy immediately gets wet. She wants it inside her. And she is really turned on by the way her jealous companion bosses her around, handles her roughly, and then rips her garments open to get at her cunt. Sister Pratt gives the toy a noisy blowjob, and then when its dripping wet, she rides it like a polygamy porn star
    Model:
    Sister Pratt &amp Sister Mauer Fuck with a Strap-on
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0102_141007_mgz_02-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-sister-pratt-mauer-fuck-with-strap-on_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1448.8 MB
    Duration : 00:21:40

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/2d1496c5bdef9

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Grace: Disciplinary Action

Mormongirlz.com- Grace: Disciplinary Action

Description:
    Grace has had a sudden introduction to the secret erotic rituals that polygamyism hides from public knowledge. She has stripped naked for the Seed Bearer and pleased herself for him, received oral sex from two other polygamy girls, and even had her tight pussy explored with the cold, hard seerstone. But the most painful and humiliating experience is ahead of her.

Grace and the High Priestess appear before the Seed Bearer in a dark room in the temple basement. They are wearing nothing but their skimpy, green temple aprons. As they stand shivering before him, Grace hopes she can do whatever it takes to bring him pleasure.

The room is cold, and Grace is nervous about what will come next, so her nipples are hard and her skin feels ultra sensitive.

At the Seed Bearers command, both redheads drop their aprons. He holds out a small bowl full of consecrated oil, and the girls use it to anoint each others naked bodies. The oil is warm to the touch, and as Grace anoints Betty, and then Betty anoints Grace, both girls whimper from the invasive but pleasurable contact.

Once both of their nubile young bodies are glistening, the Seed Bearer gestures toward a covered bench. Grace has no idea what is under the black sheet, but Betty does.

Together the girls position the bench in front of the Seed Bearer, then remove the sheet, revealing a graduated set of black studs, that get bigger as they approach the Seed Bearer.

To show Grace how its done, Betty goes down the row first. Grace thinks she could take the first few spikes Betty squats on, but she winces as Betty gets further down the line. When Betty manages to stretch out her pussy to take the second to last spike, Grace gasps. Her pussy is dripping wet from watching Betty struggle with the priesthood stretcher, but even though she_s very turned on she doesnt think she will it very far.

When Betty tries the last plug, and nearly gets it in, Grace thinks she might faint. Even the thought of stuffing that huge thing inside of herself makes her feel dizzy.

But Grace doesnt have any time to think about it. At the Seed Bearers command, Betty steps away from the priesthood stretcher. Its time for Grace to show him how much punishment her hole can take.
    Model:
    Grace
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0009_151008_1_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 771.63 MB
    Duration : 00:20:45

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/1a743ad93351e

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Pearl: The Calling

Mormongirlz.com- Pearl: The Calling

Description:
    Pearl is the Seed Bearers beloved daughter. The precocious blonde has always admired her daddy, the most powerful man in The Order.

Although he has tried to keep the sexual side of his temple work a secret from her until she herself is initiated, Pearls curiosity got the better of her.

For as long as she can remember, Pearl has snuck around the temple, quietly going into rooms she isnt supposed to enter, hiding behind curtains and pillars, secretly spying on her dad as he molested countless young polygamy girls.

She watched his hands part their willing legs, his fingers teasing open their untouched pussies.

She watched their eyes widen, she heard them cry out in pain and ecstasy as her father pierced their hymens with his thick, pulsing cock.

Try as she might, Pearl could only hold out so long before her hand sought out her aching clit.

She rubbed her pussy, timing it so that her silent orgasm always happened right when her father found his own release.

She loved watching his thick cum spread across the girls eager faces.

Now the Seed Bearer has summoned her to the temple. She knows whats in store, but now that she will no longer be hiding in the shadows she is filled with anxiety.

Her young body will be made to perform sexual rituals that will push her to her limits. And her father will be right there watching her.

As she enters the Seed Bearers office, her pussy is already swollen and wet with anticipation.

Her father is in the corner, smiling proudly. But his desk chair is occupied by Brother Tanner.

Pearl has only seen the stern, muscular man in passing but she heard from Melody that his cock is as big as childs arm.

He instructs Pearl to undress slowly. She looks back at her father as she unzips her gown. Its been years since hes seen her naked, and she hopes that her body pleases him.

Brother Tanner tells her to get up on the desk on all fours. As he runs his thick fingers up and down her backside and into the seam of her pussy, Pearl stares at her father.

She can hardly believe that shes kneeling in the same place where the Seed Bearer has performed his own invasive inspections of various polygamy teens.

Her father stares right back at her, his pupils dilated with lust.

Brother Tanner moves the young girl onto her back. She opens her legs and and he slides two fingers inside her. Pearl is dripping wet, but her pussy is so tight, shes not sure she can take it.

She looks back at her father for reassurance. Im proud of you, he whispers as Brother Tanners fingers pump in and out.

Pearl is already close to cumming. She knows she must wait, and show her father and Brother Tanner that she can completely submit her flesh to their desires, but her clit is swollen and begging to be rubbed.

She bites her lip and wills her hands to stay by her side. Family first, she thinks.
    Model:
    Pearl
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0037_160524_2_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 631.21 MB
    Duration : 00:16:53

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b77b79d43cdc3

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Kara: Family Breeding

Mormongirlz.com- Kara: Family Breeding

Description:
    Robin can still taste Karas pussy on her lips as they walk through the temple towards President Nelson and his gigantic cock for a hot family breeding.

Sweet, virginal Robin has never met President Nelson, one of the most powerful men in The Order, but her mother has warned her about his legendary, massive dick.

He splits girls in two, her mother once whispered, pressing her hand against her daughters pussy. Robin had a feeling her mother knows first hand about Nelsons cock.

After an orgasm-filled, lesbian orgy, Kara eased her dripping cunt off of Robins slick face and ordered her to clean herself up. I have a special treat for you.

Robins nervous, but shes pleased to have been singled out by Kara, a beautiful blonde and one of The Seed Bearers favorite girls. Shed do anything to show Kara that she can be an obedient little girl. Robin washes the cum and sweat off of her skin and puts on a fresh ceremonial robe.

Kara guides Robin through the silent halls of the temple halls to a white room filled with light. There in his white suit and tie is the dashing, giant President Nelson.

Robin knows who he is immediately and she cant suppress a shudder. He splits girls in two, she thinks to herself with a mix of fear and excitement. She is not sure shes worthy to be in the same room as this powerful church leader.

In a gruff voice he tells her to sit in a chair in the corner of the room and watch. You are not to touch Kara or I.

Robin watches as President Nelson runs his large hands across Karas white skin, pushing her robes aside and sticking a finger in her pink hole. He sticks his tongue inside Karas open mouth. Robins pussy tightens with excitement.

Suddenly Nelson cocks his finger at her and points to Kara.

Robin is shocked, but she walks over to them and begins feasting on Karas pussy without delay. She is grateful to be included in such an intimate moment. And Kara tastes so good.

Robin can see, even from across the couch, how hard Nelson is, his cock pushing against his suit. Kara looks at Robin and smiles slyly while unzipping the Presidents pants.

Robin nearly faints when Nelsons throbbing member is finally revealed. It is bigger than she ever dreamed a cock could be. Her whole body pulses with desire. Kara gives her another teasing look and then swallows Nelsons massive shaft all the way to back of her throat.

President Nelson moans, and Robin can barely keep from moaning along with him. She knows she must keep quiet or she will get in trouble. She sucks all of Karas wetness into her mouth as Kara slurps on Nelsons thick head.

President Nelson turns Kara around and positions his cock at the entrance to her tight pussy. His dick is even bigger close up, and Robin cant wait to see what it looks like sliding in and out of Kara.

She lets out a sigh of delight as Kara steadies herself against Robin. This will be a pounding neither of them will forget.
    Model:
    Kara
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0029_160222_2_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1882.97 MB
    Duration : 00:25:20

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/5f266df9a459d

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Dolly: Unveiling

Mormongirlz.com- Dolly: Unveiling

Description:
    When I was in President Oaks office he took advantage of me - in front of his son. I trusted him And he abused his priesthood authority. Then he made me to give a blowjob to a stranger through the temple veil. Ill never forget how his semen tasted as it leaked into my mouth.

I want to go home and think about what happened to me, but theyre keeping me here at the temple, and I dont know what else theyre going to do to me.

The worst part is now that Ive broken the law of chastity, I cant stop thinking about sex. I keep replaying in my mind everything that happened in his office, and I cant stop fantasizing about having sex with other people, his son, boys at church, even other girls.

Then he made me to give a blowjob to a stranger through the temple veil
    I need to tell someone, but who? I cant confess to my bishop - how could trust my priesthood leaders ever again?

I cant talk to my parents about what President Oaks is coercing me to do. I dont know how theyd react. And Id be so humiliated. I could never look them in the eye again.

Would my friends understand? Has he violated them too? Or will they judge me? Will they tell everyone that Im a little slut? What a nightmare.

Im meeting Allison and Zoe at the temple today. They invited me to join them at the temple altar, but they refused to tell me what were doing there.

I want to tell them that President Oaks molested me, and ask them if theyve had sex with him too, but I dont know if Ill dare.

What makes it even harder is that I think Zoe and Allison are really cute. I dont want to do or say anything that will make them think less of me.

But maybe they can help. Maybe telling them will make them feel sorry for me. Maybe theyll try to comfort me or help me find a way out of the temple.

-from Sister Dolly Leighs diary
    Model:
    Dolly
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : 143_161210_2_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 616.13 MB
    Duration : 00:16:37

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c33f8cf843052

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Melody: Unveiling

Mormongirlz.com- Melody: Unveiling

Description:
    Now that the Seed Bearer has confirmed that recent convert Melody is a virgin, his favorite girl, Jane, puts Melody through a lesbian inspection to prepare her tight pussy for his massive cock.

Melody can still taste the thick load of cum the Seed Bearer spilled all over her pussy during his thorough inspection of her body. She wants to be a good girl, but seeing the way the powerful mans face looked as he shot onto her cunt is making her have some very naughty thoughts.

The gorgeous brunette has always felt like an outsider and she loved having the Seed Bearers full attention. She finds herself replaying the scene over and over again, how he made her lie on her back while he pushed his finger into her pink hole, how he studied her as she rubbed her clit and made herself cum on his desk.

And now, Jane, the beautiful blonde girl who is Melodys Young Womens leader, has summoned Melody to the temple for the next step in her journey.

When Melody arrives, Jane takes her into a dark room where she questions her about her fantasies and transgressions.

When the statuesque beauty asks if shes ever had anal sex, Melody blushes. Shes never had anything in her holes, but the idea that she could makes her wet.

Jane then instructs Melody to put on her ceremonial robes and join her in another room. Melody slips into a temple robe, her nipples hardening against the thin material.

Melody enters a room filled with light and sees three glass dildos laid on a pillow. She is filled with desire and fear. She doesnt know how those giant tools will ever fit inside her.

Jane explains to Melody how important it is that she be an obedient girl and do exactly as instructed. Melody nods, but she trembles as Jane strips off her clothes.

And when Jane sits on the table and reveals her slick pussy, Melody is overcome. She takes Janes swollen clit in her mouth and sucks. Jane moans and pushes against her mouth. She wants to give Jane anything she wants, anything that will make her a part of the sacred Order.

All too quickly, Jane tells Melody to stand up and get on the table on all fours. She picks up the largest of the dildos and brings it up to Melodys lips.

Youre going to get this nice and wet. And then we will see if youre telling the truth about your virginity.

The glass cock fills Melodys mouth. She wants to obey so she takes it as deep as she can. Her body is throbbing with desire.

Jane watches intently, only satisfied when Melody has coated the cock with her saliva. She moves behind Melody and teases her wet, virgin pussy with the glass head.

Melody knows that if she can impress Jane and take the cock inside of her, she will be allowed to move on to the next step. But as it presses against her tight hole, she wonders if shell be able to take it.
    Model:
    Melody
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0065_160522_mgz_02-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-porn-melody-unveiling_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 774.44 MB
    Duration : 00:20:48

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/7cadc16e918f3

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Kara: Endowment

Mormongirlz.com- Kara: Endowment

Description:
    Teen polygamy girl Kara is shocked to find her trip to the temple has turned into a sexual nightmare.

She had no idea when she was summoned to the temple that the Seed Bearer would order her to touch herself while he watched.

She could never have guessed that once she was naked and splayed out on his desk that the Seed Bearer would touch her nude body, even sticking his fingers in her virgin vagina.

Kara suspects that this humiliating experience is a punishment for her relationship with another teen polygamy girl, Katherine.

Not long ago, the two girls had been caught kissing by the Seed Bearer_s son. But the girls are still virgins. They never dared to go further than a little kissing and touching.

But now that Kara has been stripped naked and violated like this, she wonders if she_ll ever see Katherine again.

She isn_t given much time to miss her young girlfriend, though. Her breathing has just returned to normal after an explosive orgasm, when the Seed Bearer, who had watched her masturbate, hands her off to a temple worker.

The girl is dressed in a sheer robe that shows absolutely everything. It_s so revealing that she_s afraid to leave the changing room.

But when the temple worker insists, the pretty blonde girl obeys, wondering what filthy act she_ll have to perform next.

Half naked, the girl is left at the temple veil to wait for a stranger.

She has heard rumors about this veil before. She knows the markings on the veil are sacred symbols, and that a stranger will stick his erect penis through one of the holes and ram it down her throat.

Fear and excitement compete in the girl_s mind. She has never seen a penis before and she_s terrified that it will hurt or that she won_t do a good job.

At the same time, she_s very curious. How will it look? How will it taste?

She resolves, whatever happens, to do her very best to give the stranger the best blowjob of his life.
    Model:
    Kara
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0016_160221_06_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1092.42 MB
    Duration : 00:14:26

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c7b6e66c70073

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Alison: The Covenant

Mormongirlz.com- Alison: The Covenant

Description:
    Im finally beginning to understand my power.

I was so offended and humiliated when my own step-brother took my virginity. But of course my step-brother wanted me. Everyone does. I am beautiful and powerful and its not that the men overpower me. I overpower them.

I want to show all the girls what I can do. And maybe they can even learn from me how to behave so that they can control men like I do. But if theyre a little jealous, too, I dont mind. They should be.

I always thought Sister Zoe was so tall and blonde and gorgeous, it didnt occur to me that actually I intimidated her But when I touch her she trembles, and I can tell that she wants me, too.

It turned me on to think that I can have her man. That he asked to make the Covenant with me.

She watched while I got ready for it, wondering why it wasnt her. She watched while we kissed passionately and I felt his long dick get hard in his pants. She watched me touch it. She watched me pull it out and suck him off, my lips all over him, his hands on my breasts, not hers, his cock going so deep into me, he didnt even look at her once.

But I did.
    Model:
    Alison
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0045_161209_7_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 645.2 MB
    Duration : 00:17:24

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/318ce04a6b109

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Dolly: Mercy Seat

Mormongirlz.com- Dolly: Mercy Seat

Description:
    I should never have tried to run away. But Ive been trapped in the temple for days. Theyre hiding my clothes and my phone somewhere. I didnt know what else to do

Ive never given in to temptation before. I had never even touched myself, let alone allowed anyone else to touch me. I was saving myself for my husband.

I should get to choose who I marry. But President Oaks has taken everything that matters to me: my virginity, my freedom to choose my husband, even my testimony.

And now Im sealed for eternity to Brother Steele. I had never disobeyed my priesthood leaders before, whether its the prophet or my bishop or even my dad. I didnt want to let my new husband boss me around. I knew I had to get out of here.

When I woke up early one morning and discovered that I was alone, I thought it was a miracle. I listened for any sound at all, but the temple was completely silent.

I didnt know where my clothes were, but I decided to make a break for it. I leapt out of bed, completely naked, and ran from the bed where I sleep and sometimes Brother Steele sleeps with me.

But it wasnt as easy to escape as I thought it would be. The temple is a giant maze, and I just couldnt find my way out. I ran up and down the stairs, I ran down endless corridors, but there didnt seem to be any way out.

And then I heard footsteps coming down the hall toward me. I ran straight downstairs, into the temple basement, even though I guessed there was no way out down there.

But the footsteps followed me. I heard them coming down the stairs, and I groped along the floor in the dark until I felt a heavy black curtain. With a sigh of relief, I hid behind it and tried to hold my breath.

But I could only hold my breath for so long. And when I did, finally, gasp for air, President Oaks heard me. He opened the curtain and pointed a bright flashlight right into my face.

Then he dragged me out by the hair, telling me what a stupid girl I had been. I know that I will be punished. I just want to go home.

- Sister Dolly Leigh
    Model:
    Dolly
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0082_161210_mgz_07-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-dolly-mercy-seat_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 984.78 MB
    Duration : 00:21:42

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c85cff2b7259b

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Lesbian teens in the Temple

Mormongirlz.com- Lesbian teens in the Temple

Description:
    Two horny lesbian polygamy teens take advantage of a moment alone in the temple to get each other off.

Washing and anointing is one of the most sacred, and intimate, of the rituals performed in polygamy temples. The ceremony takes place in a silent, secluded room hidden behind white curtains and flooded with light. The girls are dressed only in a sheet of fabric thats open at the sides, leaving her naked body totally exposed. Each girl goes in alone with an older woman, who ritually washes and anoints parts of her body, beginning with her head, traveling down to her naked breasts, her belly and her crotch. It is also the time when a a faithful young woman puts on for the first time the garments, which are secret polygamy underwear that she is expected to wear all day, every day for the rest of her life.

And after youve been through the ceremony once, you can do it again every time you come to the temple. Sister Pratt loves an excuse to be naked with other women, and she makes a point of going through the washing and anointing as often as possible. She and her companion, Sister Mauer, have had lots of illicit lesbian sex together, but sitting next to the pretty blonde girl in the temple, naked under the loose sheet, is making Sister Pratt very horny.

Sister Mauer, Sister Pratt says in a serious voice, and when her companion looks she lifts the sheet over her head, revealing her totally naked body. Sister Mauer giggles, but when she starts to object, Sister Pratt whips her gently in the face with the sheet. Sister Mauer is only shocked for a second, then she grabs Sister Pratts arms and pins them to her side. Both girls are laughing, and Sister Pratt leans forward and kisses her companion on the lips.

Sister Pretty helps the pretty girl to her feet. Ill do it myself, she says, running her hand over the girls forehead, eyes, mouth and neck. When she reaches under the shield and gropes her companions perfect boobs, Sister Mauer gasps. And when she gets to the other girls pussy, Sister Pratt takes her time, toying with the lips before sliding a finger up into her tight cunt. She slides the sheet to the side and puts her mouth on the other girls wet pussy
    Model:
    Lesbian teens in the Temple
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0099_160523_mgz_02-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-sister-pratt-takes-pictures-of-her-new-companion_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1089.36 MB
    Duration : 00:16:20

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/24d4e259219f3

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Lesbian Polygamist Threesome at Church

Mormongirlz.com- Lesbian Polygamist Threesome at Church

Description:
    When you spend as much time together as Brandons wives do, youre bound to get a little irritated sometimes. And theres nothing like hot lesbian polygamist threesome sex to blow off steam

Alma is teaching about polygamy in Sunday School this week, and she has been preparing for days. She wants to impress her sister wives, especially Emma. Shes intimidated by Brandons first wife, and she wants to demonstrate that she is smart and capable. But as soon as she begins the lesson, Julie the know-it-all starts interfering.

Joseph Smith had 27 wives, Alma says, and Julie makes a face.

He had 41, says Julie in the most annoying voice possible. Alma blushes and looks at Emma, but Emma isnt even listening. Shes reading the hymn book and humming. Alma should let it go, but she cant.

The historian said 27.

Julie rolls her eyes. Obviously the historian isnt polygamy.

Alma is so angry that her hands are shaking. Well, we can just look it up, she says, picking up her book. But Julie slaps it out of her hands. Alma loses her temper. She grabs Julies hair and yanks it.

Suddenly Emma realizes whats going on. She realizes that she needs to assert her authority. Stop it she says, and the girls immediately obey. Stand up They do. How can you expect to feel the spirit with all of this contention? she asks. Take off your skirts.

Alma cant believe shes being punished because Julie picked a fight. She strips off her skirt and her shirt. Shes embarrassed for Emma to see her in her garments, the sacred polygamy underwear that no one is supposed to see. She looks over at Julie, who is likewise striped down to her garments. Julies big boobs are visible through the sheer fabric, and Alma starts to get turned on.

Take off your underwear too, Emma insists, and shes so intimidating that both girls immediately obey. Emma hasnt slept with Brandon in almost a week, so shes feeling very horny, and the sight of these young girls beautiful naked bodies gets her wet. She knows that she can punish them and get off at the same time. Turn around and bend over, she says. I want to see your little pussies. The girls obey, raising their asses in the air. Emma spreads Julies cheeks and inspects her wet cunt, then slaps her ass. Then she gives Alma a thorough inspection.

Emma gets down on her knees and puts the fingers of her right hand in her mouth, then the fingers of her left hand. Its time to show these pussies the right way to behave in church.
    Model:
    Lesbian Polygamist Threesome at Church
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0111_150517_mgz_04-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-lesbian-threesome-at-church_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 570.29 MB
    Duration : 00:09:47

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/a7b1d8d5b4990

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Robin and Amy: Disciplinary Action

Mormongirlz.com- Robin and Amy: Disciplinary Action

Description:
    It_s time for Robin and Amy, two of the Seed Bearers newest acquisitions, to receive some harsh discipline. The Seed Bearer decides it_s time to stretch their virgin pussies wide on his favorite tool of punishment, the priesthood stretcher.

Robin cant get the image of Kara being pounded by President Nelsons throbbing ten inches out of her head.&nbsp Robin almost fainted with pleasure when the moaning and screaming, cock-hungry blonde was held down and plowed by the massive man.

It also left her feeling guilty.&nbsp Each night she grips her bed sheets, willing herself to fall asleep instead of rubbing her throbbing clit to climax. But it never works. She keeps giving in to temptation.

As a new member of the church and a good polygamy, she knows her mind shouldnt be filled with the thought of dicks sliding into pussies, especially her own.&nbsp She feels she isnt worthy of the Seed Bearers attention.

She tells Amy, the other new convert about her bad thoughts, and Amy admits that she too has been has been struggling with temptation after watching Katherine be fucked by the Seed Bearer.

One day, the two girls decide to confide in Kara about their dirty fantasies.

Kara gives Robin a mysterious smile.&nbsp Kara places her hands on the young girls shoulders. Thank you so much for sharing this with me, she says. She steps closer and Robin shudders as Karas hot breath tickles her ear.&nbsp Ill be sure to keep this our little secret.

But the very next day, Amy and Robin are summoned to the temple.&nbsp Robin is separated from Amy and finds herself in a dark, cold room, completely naked and shivering.

Solemnly facing her are Kara and Katherine and the Seed Bearer.&nbsp&nbsp And between her and them is a long bench with pegs that get progressively thicker.&nbsp The last one is practically as thick as the small girls leg. What is that for? she wonders.

You need to learn your place, Robin, the Seed Bearer says. Kara and Katherine guide the confused girl towards the first peg.&nbsp Since you love thinking about cock so much, why dont you show me how much you can take?
    She eases herself onto the first peg, feeling it stretch her tight pussy.&nbsp&nbsp It is already so much more than she was expecting. Kara rubs her nipples, coercing a moan out of her.

But, the Seed Bearer urges her on impatiently.&nbsp Look at me, he commands.&nbsp Next.

By the time she gets to the third peg, she is swollen and aching.&nbsp She pleads to stop, but the Seed Bearer will not take no for an answer.

She sees Kara exchange a satisfied look with Katherine.&nbsp Knowing that Kara planned this, that she wanted to see Robin suffer, floods Robin with an unexpected wetness and she is able to slide down the peg.

The Seed Bearer tells her to look at him.&nbsp Even now, through this humiliation, she cant help wondering what the handsome leader of The Order would look like standing over her, stroking his dick, his white hot cum covering her body.

And she wonders, whats in store for Amy.&nbsp Will she be able to take this punishment, or will her young body be pushed beyond its limits?
    Model:
    Robin and Amy
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0033_160222_9_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 423.76 MB
    Duration : 00:11:25

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/7844d3a8e0ae3

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Casey: Initiation

Mormongirlz.com- Casey: Initiation

Description:
    Sister Casey knows she has to be punished for lying to her church leaders, but does she have to be punished at the hands of her friend, Lily?

It seems so cruel. Casey can understand why President Oaks would discipline her. Its within his authority, and she deserves it. But the way Lily has treated her feels like betrayal.

Why would the girl trick her into doing things she doesnt want to? Why is she so happy to see her punished? Casey has always treated Lily like a little sister, so why is the girl treating her like this?

Up on the altar, naked, her legs spread wide, Casey had to endure the humiliation of Lily probing her vagina with a glass rod, and the further humiliation of a coerced orgasm.

Once the orgasm subsides and her breathing returns to normal, Casey begs Lily to stop. Maybe now that she has cum, her friend will let her go.

But Lily has something else in mind. She retrieves a white harness with a giant white rod in it. Casey is too terrified to make a noise. Putting something that big in her vagina would rip her in half.

Shes surprised when instead of putting the harness on herself, Lily slips Caseys legs through it. And then Lily mounts her. The look of depraved pleasure on her face makes Casey sick. As she goes up and down on the gigantic white rod, Lily starts to moan, and the rod gets wet with the juice from her vagina.

But before Lily orgasms, she pauses to take the rod out of the harness and stick one end in Caseys mouth. Then she slips the other end into her pussy.

As Lily rides it, faster and faster, her pussy slams into Caseys nose, smearing her face with juice.

Casey can hardly breathe with the rod in her mouth and Lily pussy on her nose, but the lack of oxygen and the smell of sex is turning her on, too. Even as she resists, she wonders if she wont orgasm before Lily can.
    Model:
    Casey
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0054-1080p.mp4
    File Size : 808.89 MB
    Duration : 00:15:41

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/7b148d199fa31

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Classroom Investigator

Mormongirlz.com- Classroom Investigator

Description:
    Doctor Lisa is quickly becoming obsessed with polygamy girls, who are all horny lesbian teens as far as she can tell. She_s been lucky enough to have a few of them as patients. Now she_s hooked. And what_s the best way to meet and talk to a hot young polygamy? By asking missionaries to teach you about the faith, of course

Investigators and recent converts are put in a class called Gospel Principles, where they learn the basics of the polygamy faith. Sister Hardy is teaching the class this Sunday, and Lisa is her only student. The missionary enters the room with a big smile, shakes her students hand and introduces herself. Shes immediately struck by how cute Lisa is, and Lisa cant keep her eyes off Sister Hardys big boobs.

Would you like to say the opening prayer? asks Sister Hardy. Lisa, feeling a little shy, shakes her head no. Well, I can do it.

Both girls bow their heads, but as Sister Hardy begins the prayer, Lisa opens her eyes and scoots closer. She runs a foot up the back of the missionarys leg. Sister Hardy notices but she keeps praying. Lisa takes this as a sign that she can continue. She puts a hand on Sister Hardys thigh and starts to massage it. When the missionary finishes her prayer and opens her eyes, Lisa is eyeing her.

Were not really going to have a class today, are we?

Sister Hardy giggles. What do you have in mind? Lisa lifts her skirt higher, then takes the missionary by the neck and kisses her. Sister Hardy takes off her shirt and garment top, and her boobs are just as big and beautiful as Lisa guessed. Lisa squeezes them with her hands, then sucks her nipple. She has never seen boobs like this.

You didnt take much convincing, she says. She takes off her own shirt, then pulls down Sister Hardys skirt and places a hand on her cunt. The garments are wet. Look at how wet you are She rubs Sister Hardys cunt, then pulls down her garments and licks her pussy while the polygamy girl plays with her boobs. She spreads her legs wide and Lisa goes from her cunt to her boobs and back again. Lisa takes off her own skirt and puts her own ass in the air as she eats out Sister Hardy. When they kiss again, Sister Hardy can taste her own pussy on the other girls lips and tongue. She loves the smell, so she picks up her garment bottom and holds it to her nose as she gets serviced.

The missionary is turned on by Lisas tattoos and piercings. She seems like the kind of girl who does whatever she wants. Lisa stands up and puts a leg on the chair, then Sister Hardy spreads her ass and eats her out from behind. While she licks Lisas pussy, she fingers her own. The sound of Lisas whimpers make her horny. And Lisa loves the attention. She cranes her neck to look back at the hot polygamy girl attacking her pussy. She lets her lick a little longer, then orders her to stand up and pushes her against the wall. She slaps her ass, then pulls her butt away from the wall and spreads the cheeks. She gets on her knees and fingers and licks her wet hole until Sister Hardy pulls her to her feet and pushes her against the wall. Sister Hardy spreads her legs and spits on her pussy. She uses her hand and her mouth to bring Lisa right to the edge of cumming. Lisa puts a hand behind her head and enjoys the feeling. Shes sweaty and hot. Sister Hardy gets her off and keeps right on licking and rubbing her sensitive clit.

Then they switch places. The missionary puts her back to the wall and Lisa gets down on her knees. Sister Hardy moans as the other girl scratches her leg and sucks on her cunt. The missionary pinches her own tit and moans as the investigator brings her closer to orgasm. Then she stops her. I want another taste. Lisa sits down and Sister Hardy licks her cunt. Suck my clit, Lisa says, and Sister Hardy does. Lisa arches her back and lifts a leg into the air. For a young polygamy girl, Sister Hardy really knows how to make a girl feel crazy. She jams her fingers into her cunt and rubs her clit hard. Lisa is whimpering and shaking as Sister Hardy brings her off a second time.

I want to do that to you, Lisa says. Sister Hardy sits down and spreads her legs. Look at that nice pussy, she says. Then she buries her face in the sister missionarys pink cunt. Sister Hardy starts to breathe heavily. She can still taste and smell the Lisas cunt as Lisa uses her fingers and her tongue to get her off. She pulls Lisas hair and pushes her face into her pussy and then cums loudly. Lisa slows down, then pulls her finger out and licks out. The two naked girls kiss.

So you wanna say the closing prayer? Sister Hardy asks. Lisa kisses her. No.
    Model:
    Classroom Investigator
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0106_141002_mgz_04-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-sister-mauer-dr-lisa-classroom-investigator_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1216.36 MB
    Duration : 00:21:00

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/f5b448d29f49c

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Zoe: The Mercy Seat

Mormongirlz.com- Zoe: The Mercy Seat

Description:
    When Brother Rey blackmailed me and my boyfriend, I thought nothing worse could ever happen. Boy was I wrong.

I don_t understand what_s going on. Why does Brother Rey get to punish me for sins that he committed against me? They are treating me like I_m the one who did something wrong. Brother Rey acted like he was angry. But I can see how much he likes me. He was hard as a rock just from spanking me.

Brother Rey violated me again -- this time right in front of President Oaks. Do they just get to do whatever they want with me? Is it my role in life to please them? Do I need to change my attitude and accept it?

Should I not feel guilty for enjoying it? I can_t help how my body responds to Brother Rey. I do enjoy it, despite myself.

He_s handsome and and so strong. He can pick me up and turn me upside down like I_m a doll. And when he rammed his cock down my throat, my pussy started to throb. I get wet even though I feel so dirty and wrong.

He picked me up and fucked me in a way that I didn_t even know was possible. He folded me in half with his strong arms and pumped me up and down on his huge rod over and over again. I had no control. I was shocked and completely overwhelmed with pleasure and pain.

Now I_m worried that my sweet boyfriend will just seem boring...

- Sister Zoe Parker
    Model:
    Zoe
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0044_161209_8_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 543.91 MB
    Duration : 00:14:35

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/d22fdcbd27359

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- A Hot MILF Fucks her Sister Wife

Mormongirlz.com- A Hot MILF Fucks her Sister Wife

Description:
    Emma is the definition of a hot MILF. A mother I_d like to fornicate with, her sister wife said. And she loves her sister wives almost as much as she loves her husband. When he_s busy, she is more than happy to spend time with the beautiful young girls he_s brought into their home. Especially Sarah. She_s gorgeous, funny, helpful, and humble. Emma could talk to Sarah for hours.

But lately she_s been itching to do more than talk. Sarah has beautiful, perky tits and Emma wants a closer look. Why should her husband have all the fun? After all, Emma is married to her, too She can_t wait to squeeze Sarah_s perfect pink nipples and make that pouty little mouth moan. She wants to lick every inch of that young body and make Sarah cum and cum and cum.

Tonight, she has her chance. Brandon is busy with another wife, and Emma has Sarah alone for a relaxing bath...and it_s not really lesbian if they are married to each other, right? After all, she_s very attracted to Brandon. So is Sarah. She can often hear them having loud, passionate sex. That makes her happy. But she knows Sarah is attracted to her, too. She_s a hot MILF and she knows it. Why shouldn_t she let her young eager wife, barely out of her teens, worship her mature body? Her full tits and big nipples? If you got it, flaunt it.
    Model:
    A Hot MILF Fucks her Sister Wife
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0108_150516_mgz_07-mormongirlz-real-polygamy-incest-sex-sister-emma-Sarah-hot-milf-fucks-her-sister-wife_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 834.85 MB
    Duration : 00:14:20

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/67ec32e2e4703

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Grace: The Covenant

Mormongirlz.com- Grace: The Covenant

Description:
    Teen babe Grace has been kept waiting, alone in the dark, a very long time. Betty dressed the pretty teen redhead in a sheer robe, then left her sitting in a tiny room in the temple and told her to wait until she hears someone knock three times.

But its cold, and Graces body is totally exposed. The room is so small she cant even stand up straight. And whats on the other side of that little door?

By the time she hears the three knocks, Grace isnt sure how much more of this she can take. So she gladly drops to her knees, opens the door and crawls through a tight space into a dark room.

She almost doesnt recognize the Seed Chamber, it looks so different this time. The bright light that filled the room when the Seed Bearer took her virginity is gone, and now the creepy room is full of shadows.

As soon as she comes out of the cramped space, the Seed Bearer takes her by the hair and leads her on her hands and knees to the lone piece of furniture, a bed in the center of the room.

He sits, and lifts his foot for Grace to take off his slipper. Theres a stone bowl full of water at the foot of the bed, and Grace dips a white towel in it and washes off the Seed Bearers foot.

Kneeling in front of the man and handling his feet feels incredibly intimate to the young girl. Shes afraid to look him in the face while she bathes his feet, but when she finishes he puts a hand under her chin and pulls her in for a slow, wet kiss.

Her nipples are rubbing against her robe and they are getting hard. As he explores her mouth with his tongue, she leans against and closes her eyes.

He takes her robe off, and once shes stark naked he pushes her down to her knees and takes his big dick out of her pants.

Without having to be asked, she takes his tool in her mouth, sucking it and licking his balls until he is rock hard.

But he wants more than a blow job from the teen babe. He helps her to her feet, then lets her undress him. Once theyre both totally nude, her pushes her down on the bed and buries his face in her warm pussy. He wants to make sure shes dripping wet when he slides his cock into her to seal the covenant with his semen.
    Model:
    Grace
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0011_151008_4_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 681.36 MB
    Duration : 00:18:21

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/a13634616eb8c

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Alison: Family Breeding

Mormongirlz.com- Alison: Family Breeding

Description:
    Ive always been attracted to other girls. When I was younger, I thought being polygamy meant Id never get to live out my dream of having sex with girls. I thought Id never be able to tell anyone about the lesbian fantasies that kept me up all night, masturbating until my pussy ached.

I was so wrong. Now that Ive been to the temple, I know that my leaders want me to experience every possible pleasure - oral sex, sex with multiple men, even sex with girls.

Im married now, but that hasnt stopped my husband from having sex with other women. He doesnt keep it secret - he tells me about it. Sometimes he lets me watch. Sometimes I get to participate.

I love sharing my husband. I love watching other girls lick his big hard cock, and I love to see how happy he is when he licks another girls pussy, then looks at me with his face wet with her juice.

But then I get really turned on and I have to have him inside me. I dont mind if others are watching - in fact, I like it. I want the other girls to see how much he enjoys fucking me. I want them to hear him moan as he pounds me, as he shoots his cum all over my body.

Now that I know the secrets of polygamy, I cant understand why anyone would choose not to be a polygamy.

- Sister Alison Rey
    Model:
    Alison
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0051_161210_6_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 825.52 MB
    Duration : 00:15:52

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/425f50d3c5044

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Casey: The Calling

Mormongirlz.com- Casey: The Calling

Description:
    I have always been a respected member of the community. I_m confident. I_m the kind of girl that you would want by your side if you needed to change a tire, make a meal, or cross the plains.

Men and women alike turn to me for advice. They confide in me. Worthiness interviews have always turned into my Priesthood leaders asking me to counsel them.

Needless to say, I was completely shocked by Brother Steele_s attitude. I have never ever been cross-examined or even questioned.

Of course I have my secrets. And no one, least of all Brother Steele, could get them out of me. But I had NO idea what lengths he would go to.

When he began to order me around, I have to admit that it rattled my nerves. I do have to obey. And, even more unnerving, for some reason it turned me on. I had no control over what he was doing and I found that really intoxicating. It didn_t make me want to tell him anything. On the contrary, I wanted him to keep going.

He took all my clothes off. He yelled. He grabbed me wherever he wanted. He pushed me down and shoved his dick inside of me and drilled me into the desk. He flipped me over like I was just a doll. He did whatever he felt like. He came inside of me

...It was so hot.

- Sister Casey Calvert
    Model:
    Casey
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0047_170426_2_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 875.1 MB
    Duration : 00:23:29

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/85675eaf8b160

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Katherine: Family Breeding

Mormongirlz.com- Katherine: Family Breeding

Description:
    Katherine and Amy are two sexy polygamys about to submit to a ritual orgy with the Seed Bearer.

Drenched in sweat and oil, her legs shaking from fear, excitement and exhaustion, Amy stares at Kara and Katherine as they stand over her naked body. The virgin convert struggles to reconcile the perverted things shes experienced with her former idea of the polygamy church.

Kara whispers something in Katherines ear and leaves the room. A deliciously sly smile spreads across Katherines mouth. The power she has over Amys young body, how easy it is to put her lips against the girls clit and suck until she cums, is a thrill Katherine has never experienced before.

She leans down and whispers to Amy, Youre my little toy. I own you. I own your pussy. Her fingers thread through Amys hair and she pulls up hard bringing Amy, with a whimper, to her knees.

Crawl for me.

Amy follows Katherine through the Temple, her knees scraping against the hard stone floors. But the site of Katherines gorgeous ass swaying back and forth is enough for her to ignore the pain.

They reach a room that is completely white, sun flooding through the gauzy curtains. It is so different from the mysterious dark space Amy had been fucked in before.

Amy sees a handsome man with salt and pepper hair and her heart begins to race. Shes never seen the Seed Bearer before, but she has heard, from her mother, about his massive cock and the hard pounding he gives to his favorite girls.

He summons Katherine to him and she immediately unzips his pants and wraps her hand around his pulsing member.

As a convert, Amy knows she is lesser than the rest of the girls and prepares to sit quietly and watch. But the Seed Bearer cocks his finger at her and points at Katherines glistening cunt.

Amy falls upon it immediately. She runs her tongue along the slick lips and Katherine lets out a moan of desire as she sucks on the head of the Seed Bearers cock.

Even your mother couldnt eat pussy as well as you can, Amy. The powerful man says with a grin.

Katherine knows this is a special moment for her and the Seed Bearer. When he pulls her away from Amys attentive mouth and begins to plow her tight hole, her whole body tingles with pleasure.

He pushes Katherines mouth against Amys hairless little pussy. Katherine loves nothing more than teasing her new toy, while being pushed to the brink by the Seed Bearers thrusting dick.

Shell do anything to get him to cover her body in a hot load of cum.
    Model:
    Katherine
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0027_160222_01_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 670.91 MB
    Duration : 00:18:05

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/bf705a4d5347a

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Anne: Family Breeding

Mormongirlz.com- Anne: Family Breeding

Description:
    From the moment the Seed Bearer laid eyes on Grace, he knew that he wanted her to belong to him.

It was not just the naked teen_s long red hair or her pretty face that made the man lust after her. There was something about the way the girl carries herself that suggested that she is special, and that having sex with her would be an incredible experience.

So the Seed Bearer groomed the girl to receive his seed.

He called her in for a humiliating inspection, during which he made the teen to strip naked, show him every inch of her virgin body, and then masturbate for him.

He handed her off to the High Priestess, who prepared the girl_s pussy with a sacred stone, and anointed the girl_s naked body with consecrated oil.

He made the girl atone for her sins on the painful priesthood stretcher.

And then, when she was ready, he led her to the Seed Chamber and inseminated her.

Now that he has sealed the covenant with his semen, Grace is free to join him in the highest and most exciting of the secret polygamy sex rituals -- the family breeding, which is performed in a special room of the temple dedicated to the purpose.

It_s a good thing the seed bearer_s sexual appetite is insatiable, because he has a lot of girls to please.

Grace joins Anne and Betty on a long white couch and waits for the Seed Bearer to appear.

Even after all the erotic scenarios the young virgin has now been subjected to, she hasn_t been through anything like this.

There_s one final lesson for the girl to learn -- how to conquer her jealousy.

Living the higher law of polygamy means that she will have to watch the Seed Bearer have sex with other women.

Now that he has been inside of her, she feels an intense intimacy with him. Watching him slip his hard cock into another girl_s pussy is going to hurt her.

But Grace is determined to be a submissive, obedient girl. She won_t object. In fact, she_ll do everything she can to put on a show for her to increase his pleasure.

The Seed Bearer lines the girls up on the couch and teases each of their holes. He stuffs his cock into Grace_s wet pussy, but just for a second, and then moves down the line, stuffing first Betty and then Anne.

He decides that it_s naked teen Anne who will get his attention today. He swings her around the side of the couch, and even though she is whimpering and pulling away, he hammers her hole.

As he pounds Anne_s inexperienced pussy, he_s pleased to see that Betty is eating Grace_s pussy. In the throes of ecstasy, Grace makes eye contact with him to communicate that the pleasure she_s receiving is amplified by the fact that he is fucking another girl.
    Model:
    Anne
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0012_151007_5_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 970.18 MB
    Duration : 00:26:07

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/9b906cb86bfb8

SuperPoster

Mormongirlz.com- Katherine: Washing

Mormongirlz.com- Katherine: Washing

Description:
    Gorgeous polygamy teen Katherine spreads her legs for the Seed Bearer, giving up her virgin pussy to him in a secret sex ritual.

Katherine has just come from the temple, where she got on her knees and had her first taste of cock - and what a cock

The giant thing intimidated her, and when the anonymous stranger held her head in place and rammed it down her throat, she thought she might choke.

But she loved the taste of the dick, and she even loved gagging on it, tears in her eyes.

The stranger seemed to like it, too. She had sucked a giant load from it. The sweet liquid filled her mouth and ran down her face.

Her chin is still wet with the mans cum when he reaches a hand through the veil and pulls her through.

But servicing a cock at the temple gloryhole is just one sex ritual of many for this pretty, innocent girl.

Now that she has shown her humility and unquestioning obedience, she is meeting the Seed Bearer - who will penetrate her virgin pussy right there on the temple floor.

As Katherine enters the small white ordinance room, and sees the Seed Bearer waiting for her, she thinks about her girlfriend Kara and how upset she would be if she knew what Katherine is doing.

But she doesnt have any choice. She knows its her duty to do whatever will make the older man happy.

And part of her wants to perform the sex ritual, too. She cant deny that being given orders turns her on, as does the idea of taking this powerful mans dick into her.

Shes practically naked, and the sight of her nubile young body makes the Seed Bearer hard. No matter how many virgins he deflowers in the temple, each new girl is a thrilling surprise.

And Katherine is as pretty as any polygamy girl he has ever taken.

He dips a finger in the consecrated oil and begins the sex ritual, wetting her face, her neck, her breasts, and then her pussy.

He lets his hand linger there, then spreads lips and sticks a finger in her. Katherine gasps and looks away, but the Seed Bearer is getting ready to slide his dick in up to the balls.
    Model:
    Katherine
    Studio:
    Mormongirlz.com
    Info:
    File Name : mgz0021_160222_5_1080p.mp4
    File Size : 1136.74 MB
    Duration : 00:25:42

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/21738559683a4

Thread Information